Click Images To Enlarge
- In-Frame Battery
Lithium battery in frame for protection
- Quick Release Seatpost
Spring loaded for added comfort and smooth ride
- Electric Motor
Rear mounted 250W brushless motor
- Battery LED & Throttle
LED battery charge indicator and variable speed twist throttle
- Brake Lever & PAS
Smart brakes which cut power to the motor when applied, making sure you get the most distance out of your battery life, and pedal assist system with level selector,
- Headlight & Horn
Pre-installed LED light with built-in horn
- Rear Wheel Lock
For added protection against theft and controlling usage
- 24" Wheels
With road bike tyres
Traditional style kickstand for parking
Classic Style Fenders
- Rear Mounted Carry Rack
Ideal for a basket or straps to carry light shopping or work lunches
- Aluminium Frame
Making it durable and lightweight
- Full Online Spare Parts Backup
As with all bicycles, a Zipper e-bike must be used and maintained properly in order to function correctly. Please read the instruction manual carefully before attempting to assemble and use the bike, as it contains vital safety information to ensure the continued performance. If you have any queries, please feel free to contact our customer service department.
There are no reviews for this product. You could be the first to review!
How long Does it take To charge the battery
- Posted byon Thursday, 6 October 2016Hi, Thank you for your question. The charge time is around 5-7hrs
Under regular use and charging,what will be the battery life
- Posted byon Thursday, 6 October 2016Hi, Thank you for your question. Depending on the usage. This should last you well over 18 months.
how many speeds does yourz5 electric bike have
- Posted byon Friday, 19 August 2016
There are 3 levels of of speed settings
Hello. Do you have the bike in any other colours?
- Posted byon Wednesday, 17 August 2016
Z5 is available in Midnight Blue or Light Sky Blue
Do you mean you can as well ride it without pedalling
- Posted byon Tuesday, 24 May 2016
Yes, it can ridden just on the electric motor.
Can you give an indication of battery life after charging. How far could a fully charged battery take you? Thanks
- Posted byon Monday, 18 January 2016
Hi, around 40-50km depending on weight and motor use.
How does the pedal assist work please.
- Posted byon Wednesday, 11 November 2015
Hi, when you start to pedal the motor will automatically help to make the pedalling easier rather than twisting the throttle.
can the battery be replaced when it is no longer effective?
- Posted byon Wednesday, 21 October 2015
The battery is replaceable yes.
Voltage and Watts for battery req ?
- Posted byon Monday, 19 October 2015
This bike runs on a 36V 9AH Lithium battery.
hi if the battery is in the frame can it be removed for charging purposes or how do you charge it up?
- Posted byon Monday, 28 September 2015
Thank you for your email.
There is a charging port built into the bike frame.
Z5 City Deluxe Electric Bike 24" - Midnight Blue
Brand new version with LCD control panel for greater setup control and information!
The Z5 e-bike is an upgraded version of the classic Z3 city model with an updated modern frame with the battery stored inside the frame for better security and waterproofing. The frame material has also been upgraded from the standard steel to aluminium also making it more water resistant.
Like the standard version, this deluxe version was designed for both the everyday city commuter and leisure cyclist with easy step through design and an emphasis on comfort. The sitting position takes all the pressure off your arms and shoulders while the large padded saddle is spring loaded to soak up any bumps in the road.
The brushless motor has plenty of power and will push the bike to the UK maximum legal speed of 25KM/H making it totally road legal. The intelligent throttle system makes operation very easy. Just select how much help you want from the electric system using the easy selector, start pedaling and the motor will assist. Alternatively use the twist throttle to engage the motor like using a motorbike. Please note with this new version the maximum speed the bike will go without moving the pedals forward is 6km/h. Once you start pedaling you can then use the hand throttle to 25km/h even if you are pedaling very slowly as long as they are going forward.
Other features include kickstand, key operated throttle lock and rear wheel lock, battery life indicator, bright front LED headlight, horn and rust resistant chain.
- Zipper Bikes
- Engine / Motor Size:
- Deck Material:
- Fuel Type:
- Fuel Consumption:
- Fuel Tank Capacity:
- Max. Range:
- 40-50km depending on weight and motor use.
- 36V 9AH Lithium
- Charge Time:
- Max. Speed:
- Max. Power (Kw/Rpm):
- Max. Torque (N.M/Rpm):
- Front Brakes:
- V-Brake Pads
- Rear Brakes:
- Electric Drum Brake
- Front Suspension:
- Rear Suspension:
- Front Tyres:
- 24 Inch
- Rear Tyres:
- 24 Inch
- Starting System:
- Key Operated
- Wheel Base:
- 1660mm (Swallow handlebar 180mm wide, 1110mm high)
- Seat Height:
- Ground Clearance:
- Net Weight:
- Engine Type:
- Engine Bore x Stroke:
- Compression Ration:
- Drive Train:
- Recommended Age:
- 14+ Years if used without supervision & 100kg max load
- Licence Requirements:
- Zipper e-bikes meet the 'Electrically Assisted Pedal Cycles' (EAPCs) requirements and are therefore classed as normal pedal bikes. This means you can ride it on roads, cycle paths and anywhere else pedal bikes are allowed without a license or tax.
- Packing Info:
- Around 30 minutes minor assembly required. Download instructions for more information.
- Extra Info.:
- Electric bike may arrive with slight blemishes or minor scratches from transit. We cannot replace bikes for this reason. Please be aware of this before purchase.
- Download Instructions:
- Brake Adjustment GuideZ5 Manual
- Spare Parts For This Model:
- Click Here To View Spares For This Model
Shop with Confidence
- Lowest UK prices guaranteed
- Fast 1-2 working days delivery
- Secure safe shopping
- Spare parts backup
- 6 months parts warranty
- Quality scooters from best manufacturers
- All our scooters are CE approved