- In-Frame Battery
Lithium battery in frame for protection
- Quick Release Seatpost
Spring loaded for added comfort and smooth ride
- Electric Motor
Rear mounted 250W brushless motor
- Key Ignition & Throttle
Pedal assist system with level selector, LED battery charge indicator and variable speed twist throttle
- Brake Lever
Smart brakes which cut power to the motor when applied, making sure you get the most distance out of your battery life
- Headlight & Horn
Pre-installed LED light with built-in horn
- Rear Wheel Lock
For added protection against theft and controlling usage
- 20" Wheels
With road bike tyres
Traditional style kickstand for parking
Classic Style Fenders
- Rear Mounted Carry Rack
Ideal for a basket or straps to carry light shopping or work lunches
- Aluminium Frame
Making it durable and lightweight
- Full Online Spare Parts Backup
There are no reviews for this product. You could be the first to review!
Hi what are your opening times so I can come look before I buy. Are you open at the weekends regards chris
- Posted byon Thursday, 6 October 2016HI, Thank you for your question. We are open 10 - 6, Monday - Friday.
How much does the bike weigh?
- Posted byon Thursday, 6 October 2016Hi, Thank you for your question. The weight of the bike is: 21kg
What is the max weight this bike will take
- Posted byon Monday, 29 February 2016Hi, Thank you for your question. The max weight that is suitable for this bike would be around 14 stone.
wher canwe get it serviced
- Posted byon Monday, 22 February 2016Hi, Thank you for your question. We offer this service at our address, however there is a waiting time up to 4 weeks currently.
Would you be able to assemble the bike if I paid for one of your staff to do it
- Posted byon Wednesday, 11 November 2015Good afternoon Thank you for your email That's absolutely no problem The fee for us to assemble this model is £20 Kinds regards
Is it only six months warranty?
- Posted byon Tuesday, 3 November 2015Hi, Yes, that is correct.
Does the tax apply to jersey
- Posted byon Friday, 23 October 2015
Tax does apply yes
does this have gears and how many
- Posted byon Monday, 28 September 2015
Thank you for your query,
The Z5 has 3 speeds, these are for the terrain you are using them on. This will aid in the battery life when in use of up to 40-50km depending on weight and motor use.
can this cycle be fitted with 26 inch wheels?
- Posted byon Wednesday, 2 September 2015Hi, Yes, this cycle can be fitted with 26" wheels.
Z5 City Deluxe Electric Bike 24" - Light Sky Blue
The Z5 e-bike is an upgraded version of the classic Z3 city model with an updated modern frame with the battery stored inside the frame for better security and waterproofing. The frame material has also been upgraded from the standard steel to aluminium also making it more water resistant.
Like the standard version, this deluxe version was designed for both the everyday city commuter and leisure cyclist with easy step through design and an emphasis on comfort. The sitting position takes all the pressure off your arms and shoulders while the large padded saddle is spring loaded to soak up any bumps in the road.
Don't sit in traffic, take the shortcut home! With the smart pedal assist system with selectable help level cycling up hills is easy and when you're in a rush you'll love the scooter-like twist throttle that will push the bike to the UK maximum legal speed of 25KM/H without any assistance. The bike is totally road legal without any license or tax required.
Other features include kick stand, key operated throttle lock and rear wheel lock, battery life indicator, bright front LED headlight, horn and rust resistant chain.
- Zipper Bikes
- Engine / Motor Size:
- Deck Material:
- Fuel Type:
- Fuel Consumption:
- Fuel Tank Capacity:
- Max. Range:
- 40-50km depending on weight and motor use.
- 36V 9AH Lithium
- Charge Time:
- Max. Speed:
- Max. Power (Kw/Rpm):
- Max. Torque (N.M/Rpm):
- Front Brakes:
- V-Brake Pads
- Rear Brakes:
- Electric Drum Brake
- Front Suspension:
- Rear Suspension:
- Front Tyres:
- 24 Inch
- Rear Tyres:
- 24 Inch
- Starting System:
- Key Operated
- Wheel Base:
- 1660mm (Swallow handlebar 180mm wide, 1110mm high)
- Seat Height:
- Ground Clearance:
- Net Weight:
- Engine Type:
- Engine Bore x Stroke:
- Compression Ration:
- Drive Train:
- Recommended Age:
- 14+ Years if used without supervision & 100kg max load
- Licence Requirements:
- Zipper e-bikes meet the 'Electrically Assisted Pedal Cycles' (EAPCs) requirements and are therefore classed as normal pedal bikes. This means you can ride it on roads, cycle paths and anywhere else pedal bikes are allowed without a license or tax.
- Packing Info:
- Around 30 minutes minor assembly required. Download instructions for more information.
- Extra Info.:
- Electric bike may arrive with slight blemishes or minor scratches from transit. We cannot replace bikes for this reason. Please be aware of this before purchase.
- Download Instructions:
- Click Here To Download Z5 E-Bike Instructions
- Spare Parts For This Model:
- Click Here To View Spares For This Model
Shop with Confidence
- Lowest UK prices guaranteed
- Fast 1-2 working days delivery
- Secure safe shopping
- Spare parts backup
- 6 months parts warranty
- Quality scooters from best manufacturers
- All our scooters are CE approved