Click Images To Enlarge
- 1000 watt Electric Motor
The powerful 1000 watt electric motor and will take you at speeds of over 45KM/H.
- Vented Disc Brakes
Front and rear vented disc brake
- Large Off Road Wheels
Large 12" Off Road terrain and strong steel rims provide a smooth ride
- Foldable Handlebar Post
Folds and locks into folded position for easy transportation
- Front and Rear Suspension
Front and rear suspension system with strong steel shocks
- Key Start
This scooter is Key starting and has a handy speedometer.
- Chain Drive System
Strong and reliable chain drive system
- Front Light
Front light for extra safety and visibility.
- Kick Stand
Functional kick stand for easy parking
- Rear Brake Light
Ability to alert others when braking for extra safety
- Variable Speed
Easy twist to go throttle with bicycle type brake lever and hand switch bar
There are no reviews for this product. You could be the first to review!
Is the bike 36 or 48v thank you
- Posted byon Wednesday, 5 October 2016Hi, Thank you for your question. Yes this is 48V
Hi it says in the specs that it weighs 46kg? is that a mistake do you meand 46lbs?
- Posted byon Tuesday, 28 June 2016
It's not a mistake. It's a big scooter
Hi I am 16 stone and on the questions bit the weight limit is different to what is put about 3 times from 80?kg to 120 something kg would I b ok if I had one of these scooters Weight wise n what is the hight of the scooter seat n handlebar as I'm 5ft 7 as I am interested in this scooter and is delivery n vat included in price
- Posted byon Friday, 17 June 2016
Yes, it cna handle 16 stones.
From the base of the scooter - Seat: 50cm, Handlebar: 80cm
can you ride it as a normal scooter if battery dies?
- Posted byon Tuesday, 31 May 2016
Yes you can
Can the seat be taken off the scooter and can it be adjusted to be higher or lower
- Posted byon Tuesday, 24 May 2016
Yes, the seat is both removable and adjustable.
What spped does it travel at
- Posted byon Monday, 11 April 2016Hi, Thank you for your question. The max speed on these scooters is around: 45 KM/h
How far and fast will this travel if I weigh 6 stone
- Posted byon Thursday, 10 March 2016Hi, Thank you for your question. This model will travel up to 30km on one charge, and at a top speed of 45 KM/h.
How long does the battery last and how will the charger indicate that the battery is charged?
- Posted byon Tuesday, 16 February 2016Hi, Thank you for your question. On a full charge, this would last around, 18.6411 miles, dependant on the weight of the user and the terrain it is being used on.
May I know #01 what's the weight of the scooter #02 what's the maximum distance #03 what's the maximum weight support #04 is this scooter water resistance? #05 can I change to a bigger seat?
- Posted byon Tuesday, 16 February 2016Hi
- Posted byon Tuesday, 16 February 2016Hi, Thank you for your question. 1. 46KG 2. 18.6411 Miles, depending on weight of the user and the terrain it is being used on. 3. The maximum weight support will be around 90 - 100KG 4. Yes, the scooter is water resistant. 5. Yes.
Wats the range of this scooter(how far will it travel on a single charge)??
- Posted byon Monday, 25 January 2016
Hi, the max range is around 30 KM (dependant on weight and surface)
Customers Also Bought
1000W Zipper Off Road Electric Scooter - ON PRE-ORDER
CURRENTLY ON PRE-ORDER. STOCK DUE AROUND APRIL 28TH. ORDER NOW TO RESERVE YOURS.
Zipper Scooters have taken electric scooters to the next level with this top of the range 1000w electric scooter for adults and kids. The 1000w scooter is packed with features and has it all including rear shocks, fold away system for easy storage, a wide wooden deck, very strong frame made of high tension steel, large off road wheels and is chain driven to ensure a quiet pollution free ride. This scooter has the highest top speed of all the electric scooters in our range and will take you at speeds of over 45KM/H.
With it's large off road tyres and large metal coil front and rear shocks ensure a smoother ride for ultimate rider comfort making this a very sought after product.
This scooter comes with a free padded seat and tool kit
- Zipper Scooters
- Engine / Motor Size:
- Deck Material:
- Fuel Type:
- Fuel Consumption:
- Fuel Tank Capacity:
- Max. Range:
- 30 KM (dependant on weight and surface)
- 12AH / 48V (12V x 4pcs)
- Charge Time:
- 6-10 hrs
- Max. Speed:
- 45 KM/h (dependant on the weight and terrain)
- Max. Power (Kw/Rpm):
- Max. Torque (N.M/Rpm):
- Front Brakes:
- Vented Disc
- Rear Brakes:
- Vented Disc
- Front Suspension:
- Single Coil with height adjustment
- Rear Suspension:
- Twin Coils with height adjustment
- Front Tyres:
- 12" Large Off Road Terrain
- Rear Tyres:
- 12" Large Off Road Terrain
- Starting System:
- Ignition key
- Direct drive automatic
- Wheel Base:
- Seat Height:
- Adjustable, Removable
- Ground Clearance:
- Net Weight:
- 46 Kg
- Engine Type:
- Electric motor 1000w
- Engine Bore x Stroke:
- Compression Ration:
- Drive Train:
- Chain driven
- Recommended Age:
- Licence Requirements:
- Not for use on public highway
- Packing Info:
- Minor Assembly Required. Free Tools Included.
- Extra Info.:
- Folding/locking mechanism for transport/storage. Includes mains charger and tool kit
- Download Instructions:
- Spare Parts For This Model:
- Click Here To View Spares For This Model
Shop with Confidence
- Lowest UK prices guaranteed
- Fast 1-2 working days delivery
- Secure safe shopping
- Spare parts backup
- 6 months parts warranty
- Quality scooters from best manufacturers
- All our scooters are CE approved