- Tool Kit
Tool kit for minor finishing assembly included and UK charger
- Front Brake Disc
Vented front brake disc
- Front Shocks
Large metal coil over front shocks
- Front Bumper
Super strong front bumper
- Speed Limiter
Key operated speed limiter to reduce maximum speed for younger children
- Electric Motor
Big powerful 500W motor
- Rear Brakes
Vented rear brake discs for maximum stopping power
- Rear Shock
Central large rear shock under the seat
- Comfortable Seat
Padded fabric seat for added comfort
- LED Indicator
Twist throttle with LED battery level indicator
- Front Lights
Stylish front beam
There are no reviews for this product. You could be the first to review!
Hiya iv bought one of these a while ago and battery as broke do use sell them? And how much please could you send me a link thanks
- Posted byon Monday, 27 March 2017Yes you can find this here: http://www.scootercity.co.uk/battery-for-vhea14-micro-atv-quad-bike.html
Hi, how heavy is it/easy to lift over obstacles?
- Posted byon Wednesday, 7 December 2016Hi, Thank you for your question. These quad bikes weigh: 35 KG
Can it be used in wet weather?
- Posted byon Tuesday, 25 October 2016
Yes, but as long as one makes sure water doesn't get to the electric parts as these scooters are not waterproof
What size is the chain.
- Posted byon Tuesday, 4 October 2016Hi, Thank you for your email. This is 35" in length
Hi. Do you have instructions for this?
- Posted byon Tuesday, 30 August 2016Hi, Thank you for your question. You view the instructions on the following link: http://www.scootercity.co.uk/media/How%20To%20Assemble%20A%20Quad%20Bike.pdf
I have one of these quads but I need a Brush motor controller do you sell spares please and how much
- Posted byon Tuesday, 23 August 2016Hi, Thank you for your question. Yes you can find this here on our site: http://www.scootercity.co.uk/spares/esc-for-vhea14-micro-atv-quad-bike.html
How noisy is it
- Posted byon Tuesday, 9 August 2016
These are electric, so not noisy at all.
Is this a pull start or push start thanks
- Posted byon Tuesday, 26 July 2016
How long does the charge last and what voltage is it
- Posted byon Monday, 25 July 2016
Battery specs are : 12AH / 36V (12V x 3pcs)
Max range Approx. 12 Miles
Would this be suitable for a twelve year old
- Posted byon Monday, 22 February 2016Hi, Thank you for your question. Yes this would be suitable for someone of this age.
Customers Also Bought
500W Electric Mini Kids Quad Bike - Blue - ON PRE-ORDER
CURRENTLY ON PRE-ORDER. STOCK DUE AROUND APRIL 5TH. ORDER NOW TO RESERVE YOURS.
This little quad bike is the ultimate gift for kids. It features an electric motor so no messing around with fuel and is very easy to use. It has both forward and reverse with a key operated speed limitation setting for younger children. The ATV is feature packed including a battery level indicator on the handlebars and a working front light.
Simply select forward or reverse and then twist the throttle to start the fun.
- Zipper Scooters
- Engine / Motor Size:
- Deck Material:
- Not Applicable
- Fuel Type:
- Electric, Battery Powered
- Fuel Consumption:
- Fuel Tank Capacity:
- Max. Range:
- Approx. 12 Miles
- 12AH / 36V (12V x 3pcs)
- Charge Time:
- 4-8 Hours
- Max. Speed:
- Approx. 14MPH or lower with optional speed restriction turned on.
- Max. Power (Kw/Rpm):
- Max. Torque (N.M/Rpm):
- Front Brakes:
- Dual cable operated vented discs
- Rear Brakes:
- Single cable operated vented disc
- Front Suspension:
- Dual coil over dampers with adjustable preload
- Rear Suspension:
- Single coil over damper with adjustable preload
- Front Tyres:
- Rear Tyres:
- Starting System:
- Key operated Ignition, Separate speed limiter key
- Automatic chain drive
- Wheel Base:
- Seat Height:
- Ground Clearance:
- Net Weight:
- 35 Kgs
- Engine Type:
- Electric motor, 500W
- Engine Bore x Stroke:
- Compression Ration:
- Drive Train:
- Chain driven to solid rear axle
- Recommended Age:
- Ages 4+. Maximum height 5ft. Maximum weight 90kg.
- Licence Requirements:
- Not suitable for use on Public Highway.
- Packing Info:
- Minor assembly required. Please note box is very heavy.
- Extra Info.:
- These bikes are brand new but can arrive with slight blemishes or scratches on the plastic, we cannot replace bikes for this reason, please be aware of this before purchase.
- Download Instructions:
- Click Here To Download Assembly Instructions
- Spare Parts For This Model:
- Click Here To View Spares For This Model
Shop with Confidence
- Lowest UK prices guaranteed
- Fast 1-2 working days delivery
- Secure safe shopping
- Spare parts backup
- 6 months parts warranty
- Quality scooters from best manufacturers
- All our scooters are CE approved