FRONT & REAR MUD FLAPS
In a stylish carbon fibre style finish.
FOLDABLE HANDLEBAR POST
Folds and locks into folded position for easy transportation.
Convenient spring loaded kick stand for easy parking.
The nippy 49cc Petrol Engine gives a maximum speed of 25km/h.
HIGH GRADE BILLET ALUMINUM DECK
Oversized standing deck made of high grade Billet Aluminum.
VENTED DISC BRAKES
Front & rear vented disc brakes. Large 9" Pneumatic tyres and Aluminum Magnesium spoke split rims provide a smooth and quiet ride.
FRONT TWIN SHOCKS
For a smoother ride, sealed to protect them from dust & dirt.
Strong and reliable chain drive system with adjustable chain tension.
ADJUSTABLE SEAT HEIGHT
Spring loaded for added comfort.
REAR OIL FILLED SHOCK
This large shock can handle the biggest bumps with ease.
RACING BARS AND VARIABLE SPEED
Racing handle bars with variable speed twist throttle grip acceleration and safety cut out.
|Engine / Motor Size||50cc|
|Fuel Type||Unleaded Petrol (25:1 engine oil mix)|
|Fuel Consumption||30 KM/L|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||1.0L|
|Max. Range||35 KM (dependant on speed)|
|Max. Speed||25 KM/h (dependant on the weight and terrain)|
|Max. Power (Kw/Rpm)||1.27hp|
|Max. Torque (N.M/Rpm)||2.2N m/7000r/min|
|Front Brakes||Disc Brake|
|Rear Brakes||Disc Brake|
|Front Suspension||Dual Shock Sports Suspension|
|Rear Suspension||Oversized Oil Filled|
|Front Tyres||9" Pneumatic tyres|
|Rear Tyres||9" Pneumatic tyres|
|Starting System||Recoil Pull Start|
|Seat Height||Adjustable Seat|
|Net Weight||33 Kg|
|Engine Type||49cc 2-stroke,1-cylinder,air-cooled, CE Approved|
|Engine Bore x Stroke||15mm Bore|
|Drive Train||Chain Driven|
|Licence Requirements||Not for use on public highway|
|Packing Info||Minor Assembly Required. Free Tools Included.|
|Spare Parts For This Model||Click Here To View Spares For This Model|
How fast does it go in mph
- Posted byon Sunday, 4 August 2019Thank you for your question. Approximately 20mph is the top speed of this scooter.
Can i go to work or school with the scooter?
- Posted byon Monday, 22 October 2018Hallo - bedankt voor je vraag. U moet contact opnemen met uw lokale autoriteiten met betrekking tot het rijden op deze scooter op de openbare weg / trottoirs. Helaas kan ik niet verder adviseren omdat het afhankelijk is van waar u zich bevindt.
What is the total height of Handlebar post from ground to top. Thanks
- Posted byon Tuesday, 10 October 2017
The total height from the ground is approx 100cm
What is the heaviest weight this would pull please
- Posted byon Tuesday, 18 October 2016
In your opinion are these ok for off road (pasture fields, nothing too extreme)
- Posted byon Wednesday, 5 October 2016Hi, Thank you for your question. Yes this is suitable for off road use.
How many miles can you ride with full deposit? How many litres is full deposit? Where can I get the 2 stroke oil which I have to mix with the petrol? Are they expensive?
- Posted byon Friday, 8 July 2016
Fuel Tank Capacity - 1.0L
Max. Range - 35 KM (dependant on speed)
So can you ride these out side on streets or are these ilegal
- Posted byon Thursday, 19 November 2015Hi, This is for private land only and not for use on public highways. The electric bikes are fully legal on UK roads.
Does the scooter come made up or do u have to make it urself
- Posted byon Tuesday, 10 November 2015Good Afternoon Thank you for your email Regarding the scooter assembly only the front wheel and handle bars need to be attached which is a very simple procedure. Kind regards
Do u deliver to Belfast
- Posted byon Wednesday, 4 November 2015Hi, Yes, we can deliver to Belfast. You can get a quote on our website at; www.scooterctiy.co.uk
Do you need a lisents to ride it
- Posted byon Wednesday, 23 September 2015Hi No you do not need a license.
Does it come with seat
- Posted byon Monday, 22 September 2014Yes there is a seat with this item.
how high when folded down
- Posted byon Monday, 11 August 2014The height when folded is around 37 cm.
What type of petrol does it take
- Posted byon Monday, 23 June 2014unleaded 95 petrol which you get from a Petrol station. But you have to mix is with 2 stroke oil.
What would be the weight limit to ride on this and is it suitable for off road?
- Posted byonThe weight limit of this model is approximately 100kg. We would recommend using this model on private pathways. If you require an off road model, we would recommend the 1000w Electric Scooter: https://www.scootercity.co.uk/micro-electric-scooters/1000w-electric-scooter-with-off-road-wheels.html
UK DELIVERY INFORMATION
When you place your order before 2pm, Monday - Friday it will be posted the same day with a 1-2 day delivery courier. Spare parts are sent by Royal Mail and may take an extra 1-2 days, small models by Parcelforce and large bulky items by UPS. Guernsey, Jersey and non-mainland will take an extra day. Delivery times exclude weekends. For example if you order after 2pm on Friday it will be posted on Monday and delivered on Tuesday. If you ordered after 2pm on Thursday it would be posted on Friday and delivered on Monday.
SPARE PARTS ORDERS
Spare parts orders will be sent by Royal Mail 2nd class or Parcelforce 24 depending on the size of the package. The price is between £2.64 and £9.60 depending on the number of parts.
Normal sized: £6.00
Medium sized, for example larger electric scooters: £19.99
Large sizes, for example petrol scooters: £23.99
Very large, for example quad bikes: £49.99
When you place your order before 2pm, Monday - Friday it will be posted the same day. Delivery times exclude weekends. For example for a normal sized product if you order after 2pm on Friday it will be posted on Monday and delivered on Tuesday. If you ordered after 2pm on Thursday it would be posted on Friday and delivered on Monday. For large items delivery time will increase to 2-3 days after posting.
CLICK & COLLECT
For smaller items you can choose to have your order delivered to your local HubBox click and collect point and then collect it from there at your own convenience. There is no additional charge for this service. The service is not available for very large items such as quad bikes and ebikes.
SAME DAY CLICK & COLLECT FROM OUR WAREHOUSE
You can choose to collect your order from our warehouse in Marple, Stockport the same day. We are open Mon - Fri from 10am until 6pm. Payments must be made using a 3D secure card or cash. If you pay by Paypal please be sure to bring a driver's license or passport as proof of ID. There is no charge if you collect.
OTHER PREMIUM DELIVERY OPTIONS:
For some items you may upgrade your delivery to one of these premium services. Some of these services will not be available for large items.
The price is £25.00. You must order before 1pm on Friday to have delivery on the Saturday.
NEXT WORKING DAY BEFORE NOON
The price is £12.00. When you place your order before 2pm, Monday - Friday it will be posted the same day and delivered the next working day before noon. Delivery times exclude weekends. For example if you order after 2pm on Friday it will be posted on Monday and delivered on Tuesday before noon. If you ordered after 2pm on Thursday it would be posted on Friday and delivered on Monday before noon.
NEXT WORKING DAY BEFORE 10:30AM
The price is £12.00. When you place your order before 2pm, Monday - Friday it will be posted the same day and delivered the next working day before 10:30am. Delivery times exclude weekends. For example if you order after 2pm on Friday it will be posted on Monday and delivered on Tuesday before 10:30am. If you ordered after 2pm on Thursday it would be posted on Friday and delivered on Monday before 10:30am.
You might also like...
1 customer reviews
Best scooter in the marketBy Nelson October 02, 2019
This school is the best. All you got to do is just a couple of judgments. Scooters very lightweight compared to other scooters. Once you break it in the engine the faster it will go. Love this scooter and you also will too!!!