The quad has been given a sporty new look with a new all in one strong shell finished in black and green to match the frame. It features a cool new exhaust system and upgraded bigger 6 inch diameter wheels with matching green rims.
The small 49cc engine with automatic gearbox pushes the quad to speeds of up to 15mph so adult supervision is needed. The engine is 2 stroke meaning it runs on a mix of normal unleaded petrol with 2 stroke oil which is available at all petrol stations. A mixer is included to ensure the petrol to oil mixture is correct. Maximum height 5ft. Maximum weight 90kg.
Direct chain drive rear wheel drive.
49cc 2 stroke engine.
Polished aluminium exhaust.
Easy bike-like brake lever.
Large coil over shocks for off road racing.
Upgraded 6" width tyres.
With foam safety protection.
Attached to the body shell, for driving in muddy conditions.
Included with fuel mixing bottle.
Vented disc brake.
For added comfort and style.
For added protection against theft and controlling usage.
Thumb Throttle and Throttle Speed Adjustment
Very simple throttle system, just push the lever to go. The throttle adjustment screw acts as a throttle stop and can be adjusted to limit the speed.
|Engine / Motor Size||50cc|
|Fuel Type||Petrol Mixed With 2-stroke Oil 25:1 (mixer included)|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||No|
|Max. Speed||15 MPH|
|Max. Power (Kw/Rpm)||3.4HP / 11,000RPM|
|Max. Torque (N.M/Rpm)||No|
|Front Brakes||Vented Disc Brakes|
|Rear Brakes||Vented Disc Brakes|
|Front Suspension||Dual Coil Over Shocks|
|Rear Suspension||Central Coil Over Shock|
|Front Tyres||Upgraded 6" Diameter Pneumatic Racing Tyres|
|Rear Tyres||Upgraded 6" Diameter Pneumatic Racing Tyres|
|Starting System||Hand Pull Start|
|Transmission||Automatic Gearbox Chain Drive|
|Net Weight||40 Kgs|
|Engine Type||49cc Single Cylinder Air Cooled 2 Stroke|
|Engine Bore x Stroke||No|
|Drive Train||Chain driven rear wheel|
|Recommended Age||Parental Discretion. Ages 6+ with adult supervision at all times. Maximum height 5ft. Maximum weight 90kg.|
|Licence Requirements||Not suitable for use on Public Highway.|
|Packing Info||Minor Assembly Required. Free Tools Included.|
|Extra Info.||These bikes are brand new but can arrive with slight blemishes or scratches on the plastic, we cannot replace bikes for this reason, please be aware of this before purchase.|
|Download Instructions||Click Here To Download Assembly Instructions|
|Spare Parts For This Model||Click Here To View Spares For This Model|
What age would this be suitable for?
- Posted byon Thursday, 2 April 2020Hello , thank you for your question. This model is recommended for ages 6+. Maximum height 5ft. Maximum weight 55kg.
Hi there I have bought one of these but don't know the mix ratio of 2 stroke to unleaded petrol mixture
- Posted byon Tuesday, 10 September 2019Hello, the ratio is 25:1.
Hi Could you tell me dimensions of the quad please
- Posted byon Tuesday, 30 October 2018Hello - thank you for your question. Wheel base: 70cm Seat height: 40cm Ground clearance: 13cm
Hi will you be getting this back in stock at special offer price? And do you have any other special offers on 50cc quads?
- Posted byon Wednesday, 5 September 2018Hello - thank you for your question. I can confirm we are expecting stock of this quad again very soon however unfortunately we cannot give you a specific date at this time. In regards to special offers, unfortunately I cannot confirm the sale will be still running as we do not have a date for this as of yet.
Does it have a button to start or is it a pull ?
- Posted byon Tuesday, 29 May 2018Hello - Thank you for your question. This quad has a pull start. I hope this helps you!
How do your loyalty points work?
- Posted byon Thursday, 10 May 2018Hi, Thank you for your question. Loyalty points are designed to be accumulated over multiple purchase and then used against a future order to receive a discount.
What age are these 4 please
- Posted byon Wednesday, 2 August 2017
the reommended age of this ATV is 6+. Maximum height 5ft. Maximum weight 55kg.
Hi is this ready asembled? If not, is there anyway it can be?
- Posted byon Wednesday, 5 July 2017
Hi, this is partially assembled as we are unable to transport it fully assembled.
Hi has quad got electric or pull start?
- Posted byon Wednesday, 30 November 2016
It has pull start
What is the lowest speed that this can be restricted to?
- Posted byon Friday, 7 October 2016Hi, Thank you for your question. This has a throttle adjustment screw. The more this is adjusted the slower the quad bike will go.
Hi What's the top speed on this quad? Thanks
- Posted byon Thursday, 6 October 2016Hi, Thank you for your question. The top speed is around: 22 - 25 MP/H
are you allowed to ride this on public property e.g a park
- Posted byonWe do not advise using this model in public areas however I would advise contacting your local authorities to double check whether they allow this in your area.
My son is four, is this quad too big? It will be ridden with adult supervision at all times!
- Posted byonThank you for your question. We would advise against this model as we suggest children over the age of 6 for this model. Alternatively, we would suggest the ride on quad bike, this model is suggested for ages 3-8 years old. I have provided a link to this below: https://www.scootercity.co.uk/electric-ride-on-cars/kids-12v-battery-electric-ride-on-quad-bike-atv-with-lights-and-sounds.html
Is there any warranty please
- Posted byonThank you for your question. We offer a 6 month parts warranty on all models.
Hi would this model be the right size for my 10 yr old, he's 130cm tall, I'm worried it might feel too small for him. It's difficult to judge from the photo without seeing a child on it...
- Posted byonHello, we advise a maximum height of 5ft. Maximum weight 90kg.
UK DELIVERY INFORMATION
When you place your order before 2pm, Monday - Friday it will be posted the same day with a 1-2 day delivery courier. Spare parts are sent by Royal Mail and may take an extra 1-2 days, small models by Parcelforce and large bulky items by UPS. Guernsey, Jersey and non-mainland will take an extra day. Delivery times exclude weekends. For example if you order after 2pm on Friday it will be posted on Monday and delivered on Tuesday. If you ordered after 2pm on Thursday it would be posted on Friday and delivered on Monday.
SPARE PARTS ORDERS
Spare parts orders will be sent by Royal Mail 2nd class or Parcelforce 24 depending on the size of the package. The price is between £2.64 and £9.60 depending on the number of parts.
Normal sized: £6.00
Medium sized, for example larger electric scooters: £19.99
Large sizes, for example petrol scooters: £23.99
Very large, for example quad bikes: £49.99
When you place your order before 2pm, Monday - Friday it will be posted the same day. Delivery times exclude weekends. For example for a normal sized product if you order after 2pm on Friday it will be posted on Monday and delivered on Tuesday. If you ordered after 2pm on Thursday it would be posted on Friday and delivered on Monday. For large items delivery time will increase to 2-3 days after posting.
CLICK & COLLECT
For smaller items you can choose to have your order delivered to your local HubBox click and collect point and then collect it from there at your own convenience. There is no additional charge for this service. The service is not available for very large items such as quad bikes and ebikes.
SAME DAY CLICK & COLLECT FROM OUR WAREHOUSE
You can choose to collect your order from our warehouse in Marple, Stockport the same day. We are open Mon - Fri from 10am until 6pm. Payments must be made using a 3D secure card or cash. If you pay by Paypal please be sure to bring a driver's license or passport as proof of ID. There is no charge if you collect.
OTHER PREMIUM DELIVERY OPTIONS:
For some items you may upgrade your delivery to one of these premium services. Some of these services will not be available for large items.
The price is £25.00. You must order before 1pm on Friday to have delivery on the Saturday.
NEXT WORKING DAY BEFORE NOON
The price is £12.00. When you place your order before 2pm, Monday - Friday it will be posted the same day and delivered the next working day before noon. Delivery times exclude weekends. For example if you order after 2pm on Friday it will be posted on Monday and delivered on Tuesday before noon. If you ordered after 2pm on Thursday it would be posted on Friday and delivered on Monday before noon.
NEXT WORKING DAY BEFORE 10:30AM
The price is £12.00. When you place your order before 2pm, Monday - Friday it will be posted the same day and delivered the next working day before 10:30am. Delivery times exclude weekends. For example if you order after 2pm on Friday it will be posted on Monday and delivered on Tuesday before 10:30am. If you ordered after 2pm on Thursday it would be posted on Friday and delivered on Monday before 10:30am.
You might also like...
£394.99Out of stock
1 customer reviews
Good quadBy Lukasz November 26, 2019
Delivery was quick and the packaging is very good with the quad inside a foam case so arrived in perfect condition. It works well and easy to start. It's much more substantial than the toy shop electric ones.