Click Images To Enlarge
- Quick Release Seat Post
Spring loaded for added comfort and smooth ride
- Electric Motor
Rear mounted 250W brushless motor
- Battery LED
Pedal assist system with level selector and LED battery charge indicator.
- Brake Lever & PAS
Smart brakes which cut power to the motor when applied, making sure you get the most distance out of your battery life, and pedal assist system with level selector
- Headlight & Horn
Pre-installed LED light with built-in horn
- Rear Wheel Lock
For added protection against theft and controlling usage
- 24" Wheels
With road bike tyres
Traditional style kickstand for parking
Classic Style Fenders
- Rear Mounted Battery Rack
Lithium battery with padlock for protection, secured under the rear carry rack
- Carbon Steel Frame
Making it durable and lightweight
- Full Online Spare Parts Backup
As with all bicycles, a Zipper e-bike must be used and maintained properly in order to function correctly. Please read the instruction manual carefully before attempting to assemble and use the bike, as it contains vital safety information to ensure the continued performance. If you have any queries, please feel free to contact our customer service department.
Latest Reviews5 5 5 1 1
Can you tell me the weight of this bike please?
- Posted byon Tuesday, 4 April 2017
The net weight on the Z3 Bike is 21kg
what assembley is there to do ? And what about serving , do you send a guide ?
- Posted byon Wednesday, 22 February 2017Hi, Thank you for your question. There is minor assembly required, such as the front wheel and handlebars, however this should not take long and there is a manual supplied that has instructions on how to do this.
- Posted byon Wednesday, 22 February 2017Hi, There is minor assembly required such as the front wheel and the handlebars. It should only take around 20 - 30 minutes and there is a manual supplied with instructions on how to do this.
is there a guarantee with bike
- Posted byon Monday, 22 August 2016
Yes, all our items come with a 6 month warranty. Should there be any manufacturing fault within this time frame it is covered and will be repaired/replaced or refunded if this is not possible
I'm 12stone is there a bike suitable for me
- Posted byon Monday, 5 October 2015
All our cycles are suitable for either 100kg or 120kg dependent on model this is around 15-18 stone
is the bike suitable for 5ft 11in person.
- Posted byon Tuesday, 16 September 2014Yes is bike would be fine for you.
Hi what is the range of the bike? Thanks
- Posted byon Tuesday, 19 August 201440-50km depending on weight and motor use.
It's it possible to get another battery and how,much do they retail at
- Posted byon Wednesday, 13 August 2014Yes we stock replacements battery's, they retail for £220.
is the battery charger included?
- Posted byon Friday, 4 July 2014Yes are included.
Is VAT deducted for delivery to Guernsey and if so what is the reduction?
- Posted byon Thursday, 3 July 2014Hi, yes, the vat is 20% which will be taken off automatically when you enter your country as Guerney, Channel Islands.
What is the seat height ?
- Posted byon Thursday, 19 June 2014the height of the seat is adjustable from 27 inches to 40 inches.
Z3 City Electric Bike 24" - Midnight Blue
This classic style bike was designed for both the everyday city commuter and leisure cyclist. Made with a lightweight easy step through frame for easier and faster mounting and dismounting. Designed with comfort in mind with a sitting position that takes all the pressure off your arms, shoulders and and a large padded saddle.
Don't sit in traffic, take the shortcut home! With the smart pedal assist system with selectable help level, cycling up hills is easy. The bike will assist to the UK maximum legal speed of 25KM/H. The bike is totally road legal without any license or tax required.
Other features include kick stand, rear wheel lock, battery life indicator, bright front LED headlight, horn and rust resistant chain.
Please note that your battery will arrive separately to the bike
- Zipper Bikes
- Engine / Motor Size:
- Deck Material:
- Fuel Type:
- Fuel Consumption:
- Fuel Tank Capacity:
- Max. Range:
- 40-50km depending on weight and motor use.
- 36V 9AH Lithium
- Charge Time:
- Max. Speed:
- Max. Power (Kw/Rpm):
- Max. Torque (N.M/Rpm):
- Front Brakes:
- V-Brake Pads
- Rear Brakes:
- Electric Drum Brake
- Front Suspension:
- Rear Suspension:
- Front Tyres:
- 24 Inch
- Rear Tyres:
- 24 Inch
- Starting System:
- Key Operated
- Wheel Base:
- 1660mm (Swallow handlebar 180mm wide, 1110mm high)
- Seat Height:
- 30 inch
- Ground Clearance:
- Net Weight:
- Engine Type:
- Engine Bore x Stroke:
- Compression Ration:
- Drive Train:
- Recommended Age:
- 14+ Years if used without supervision & 100kg max load
- Licence Requirements:
- Zipper e-bikes meet the 'Electrically Assisted Pedal Cycles' (EAPCs) requirements and are therefore classed as normal pedal bikes. This means you can ride it on roads, cycle paths and anywhere else pedal bikes are allowed without a license or tax.
- Packing Info:
- Around 30 minutes minor assembly required. Download instructions for more information.
- Extra Info.:
- Electric bike may arrive with slight blemishes or minor scratches from transit. We cannot replace bikes for this reason. Please be aware of this before purchase.
- Download Instructions:
- Click Here To Download Z3 E-Bike Instructions
- Spare Parts For This Model:
- Click Here To View Spares For This Model
Shop with Confidence
- Lowest UK prices guaranteed
- Fast 1-2 working days delivery
- Secure safe shopping
- Spare parts backup
- 6 months parts warranty
- Quality scooters from best manufacturers
- All our scooters are CE approved