Click Images To Enlarge
- Foldable Bicycle
Folds easy transportation and storage
- Quick Release Seatpost
Spring loaded for added comfort and smooth ride
- Quick Release Front Wheel
Minimising folded space for storage or transit, and for ease of road side repairs
- Aluminium Folding Frame
Lithium battery in frame for protection, with patented locking mechanism
- Electric Motor
Rear mounted 250W brushless motor
- Battery LED & Throttle
LED battery charge indicator and variable speed twist throttle
- Brake Lever & PAS
Smart brakes which cut power to the motor when applied, making sure you get the most distance out of your battery life, and pedal assist system with level selector,
- Wavy Brake Discs
Wavy drilled front & rear brake discs, with front anodized aluminium red hub
Preload & lockout on front suspension
- Large 26" Wheels
With off road ready tyres
Rear mounted kickstand for easy parking
Front & rear adjustable mudguards
- Aluminium Alloy Frame
Making it lightweight yet durable
- Shimano Gear System
21-speed Shimano gears and derailleur
- Full Online Spare Parts Backup
As with all bicycles, a Zipper e-bike must be used and maintained properly in order to function correctly. Please read the instruction manual carefully before attempting to assemble and use the bike, as it contains vital safety information to ensure the continued performance. If you have any queries, please feel free to contact our customer service department.
There are no reviews for this product. You could be the first to review!
Hi, can you tell me the frame size of this bike, I'm around 5ft 9ins
- Posted byon Thursday, 2 March 2017
Thank you for your question.
The bike will be more than suitable for your height.
The size of the frame is as follows: 117cm long (Axel to Axel) x 90cm high (including seat)
what warranty period on the electric bikes
- Posted byon Tuesday, 7 February 2017The bikes come with a 6 month warranty.
How many levels of assistance does the pas system have?
- Posted byon Monday, 4 July 2016
There are 3 levels
Where's the battery on the bike
- Posted byon Tuesday, 24 May 2016
It's inside the frame.
What battery technology is it
- Posted byon Friday, 18 March 2016Hi, Thank you for your question. The batteries in these models are 36V 9AH Lithium.
Z4 21-Speed Folding Electric Mountain Bike 26" - Black
Brand new version with LCD control panel for greater setup control and information!
The Z4 is our top of the range e-bike featuring front and rear adjustable suspension, folding aluminium frame with patented safety lock and 21 speed Shimano gearbox.
Like the Z6 this is a fully capable mountain bike but this one has the benefit of being able to be folded up for convenient storage and transport. As the frame can be folded it means the lithium battery can be stored inside keeping it safe and dry.
During the week take advantage of the electric power system to nip around at a fraction of the cost of a car or motorbike and then at the weekend hit the trail for some off road fun.
The brushless motor has plenty of power and will push the bike to the UK maximum legal speed of 25KM/H making it totally road legal. The intelligent throttle system makes operation very easy. Just select how much help you want from the electric system using the easy selector, start pedaling and the motor will assist. Alternatively use the twist throttle to engage the motor like using a motorbike. Please note with this new version the maximum speed the bike will go without moving the pedals forward is 6km/h. Once you start pedaling you can then use the hand throttle to 25km/h even if you are pedaling very slowly as long as they are going forward.
Other features include kick stand, battery life indicator, battery lock and rust resistant chain.
- Zipper Bikes
- Engine / Motor Size:
- Deck Material:
- Fuel Type:
- Fuel Consumption:
- Fuel Tank Capacity:
- Max. Range:
- Around 40km depending on weight and motor use.
- 36V 9AH Lithium
- Charge Time:
- Max. Speed:
- Max. Power (Kw/Rpm):
- Max. Torque (N.M/Rpm):
- Front Brakes:
- Front disc brake (160mm disc)
- Rear Brakes:
- Rear disc brake (160mm disc)
- Front Suspension:
- Aluminum suspension fork. Suspension is lockable and adjustable. 100mm travel.
- Rear Suspension:
- Rear pivot suspension
- Front Tyres:
- 26 Inch
- Rear Tyres:
- 26 Inch
- Starting System:
- 21 Speed Shimano gearbox
- Wheel Base:
- Seat Height:
- Ground Clearance:
- of Pedals: 130mm
- Net Weight:
- Engine Type:
- Engine Bore x Stroke:
- Compression Ration:
- Drive Train:
- Recommended Age:
- 14+ Years if used without supervision & 120kg max load
- Licence Requirements:
- Zipper e-bikes meet the 'Electrically Assisted Pedal Cycles' (EAPCs) requirements and are therefore classed as normal pedal bikes. This means you can ride it on roads, cycle paths and anywhere else pedal bikes are allowed without a license or tax.
- Packing Info:
- Around 30 minutes minor assembly required. Download instructions for more information.
- Extra Info.:
Electric bike may arrive with slight blemishes or minor scratches from transit. We cannot replace bikes for this reason. Please be aware of this before purchase.
Folded size: 1020mm long x 400mm wide x 900mm high
Unfolded size: 117cm (axle to axle), 65cm (seat to handlebar stem)
The battery can be easily removed to lighten the weight.
- Download Instructions:
- Brake Adjustment GuideZ4 Manual
- Spare Parts For This Model:
- Click Here To View Spares For This Model
Shop with Confidence
- Lowest UK prices guaranteed
- Fast 1-2 working days delivery
- Secure safe shopping
- Spare parts backup
- 6 months parts warranty
- Quality scooters from best manufacturers
- All our scooters are CE approved