- 120 watt Electric Motor
The nippy 120 watt electric motor gives a maximum speed of 8-10 Mph.
- LED Lights
Impressive LED lighting deck
- High Quality ABS Deck
Full size standing deck made of high quality ABS resin-QR
- Belt Drive System
Strong and reliable belt drive system
- Variable Speed
Easy twist to go throttle with bicycle type brake lever.
- Foldable Handlebar Post
Folds and locks into folded position for easy transportation
- Removable & Adjustable Seat
Removable and adjustable seat for your comfort
- 6" Wheels
Front: 6" Rubber tyre which provides an exceptionally smooth and quiet ride. Rear: 6" Solid rear PU tyre so no punctures. PU tyres are light weight, have better elasticity are long lasting and have a high resistance to wear and ageing. Also features front and rear hardened plastic rims.
Latest Reviews5 5 5 1 1
Is the shop based in uk. If so where
- Posted byon Wednesday, 16 May 2018Hello - Thank you for your question. We have a warehouse based in Marple, Stockport.
Does it come with a charger
- Posted byon Friday, 16 March 2018
Yes. All of our scooters come with a charger
Hello can I have measurements of the handlebar on its lowest setting measured to the floor, and also of the height of the seat measured in its smallest setting to the floor? Thank you
- Posted byon Friday, 29 September 2017
At the lowest point, the seat is approx 50cm and the handlebars are approx 70cm
What weight will it hold up to
- Posted byon Wednesday, 19 April 201770kg
How fast does it go?
- Posted byon Monday, 30 May 2016
Top speed is around 10km/h
How long does it take to charge initially and there after? Thanks
- Posted byon Monday, 11 April 2016Hi, Thank you for your question. The charge time on these batteries is around 8 - 10 hours initially. Then 6 - 8 Hours after that.
does the scooters come in other colours
- Posted byon Monday, 7 December 2015Hi, Thank you for your question. Yes, that is correct. We also do this scooter in red, pink and black!
What age is this from
- Posted byon Thursday, 3 December 2015Hi, Thank you for your question. This scooter is designed for children aged; 12+
How long does it run for after charge ??
- Posted byon Monday, 30 November 2015Hi, Thank you for your question. It last around 5 Miles on a full charge, However, this can depend on the weight of the user and the terrain it is being used on.
Does this scooter come with a seat as well as the led lights?
- Posted byon Monday, 23 November 2015Hi, Yes, that is correct. this come with a seat also.
Customers Also Bought
Regular Price: £279.99
Special Price: £214.12
120W Zipper Kids Electric Scooter With LED Lights - Blue
The Zipper 120w Scooter with LED's is this year’s must-have electric scooter for kids.
This all new model features a new deck and light design for extra street cred. Featuring a twist throttle, this impressive scooter also has a hardened plastic deck, folding mechanism for easy transportation and is made of high tension steel so it can withstand dropping and being put through the rigorous use by any kid. It lasts for an impressive 5 miles per charge and includes a removable seat. With an extra responsive rear drum brake you needn't worry about the speed getting out of hand.
This is a versatile and incredibly fun way for your kids to get around.
This scooter comes with a free padded seat
- Zipper Scooters
- Engine / Motor Size:
- Deck Material:
- Fuel Type:
- Fuel Consumption:
- Fuel Tank Capacity:
- Max. Range:
- 5 Miles depending on weight and surface
- 2 x Maintenance free, 24V total
- Charge Time:
- 5-8 Hours
- Max. Speed:
- 8-10 Mph
- Max. Power (Kw/Rpm):
- Max. Torque (N.M/Rpm):
- Front Brakes:
- Rear Brakes:
- Front Suspension:
- Rear Suspension:
- Front Tyres:
- Rear Tyres:
- 6" Solid PU Tyre
- Starting System:
- On/Off Switch
- Single speed belt drive
- Wheel Base:
- Seat Height:
- Ajustable Removable Seat
- Ground Clearance:
- Net Weight:
- Engine Type:
- Electric Motor
- Engine Bore x Stroke:
- Compression Ration:
- Drive Train:
- Direct Belt drive
- Recommended Age:
- Licence Requirements:
- Not for use on public highway
- Packing Info:
- Minor Assembly Required.
- Extra Info.:
Comes with tool kit, spare fuses, UK mains charger and manual. Max Scooter Rider Weight: 70kg
- Download Instructions:
- Spare Parts For This Model:
- Click Here To View Spares For This Model
Shop with Confidence
- Lowest UK prices guaranteed
- Fast 1-2 working days delivery
- Secure safe shopping
- Spare parts backup
- 6 months parts warranty
- Quality scooters from best manufacturers
- All our scooters are CE approved