- 120 watt Electric Motor
The nippy 120 watt electric motor gives a maximum speed of 8-10 Mph.
- 6" Wheels
6" Solid PU tyres so no punctures and hardened plastic rims. PU tyres are light weight, have better elasticity are long lasting and have a high resistance to wear and ageing.
- Aluminum Deck
Standing deck made of high grade Aluminum.
- Belt Drive System
Strong and reliable belt drive system
- Variable Speed
Easy twist to go throttle with bicycle type brake lever.
- Charge Port
Easy Access Charging Port and On/Off Switch
|Engine / Motor Size||120W|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||No|
|Max. Range||5 Miles depending on weight and surface|
|Battery||2 x Maintenance free, 24V total|
|Charge Time||6-8 Hours|
|Max. Speed||8-10 Mph|
|Max. Power (Kw/Rpm)||No|
|Max. Torque (N.M/Rpm)||No|
|Front Tyres||6" Solid Tyre|
|Rear Tyres||6" Solid Tyre|
|Starting System||On/Off Switch|
|Transmission||Single speed belt drive|
|Engine Type||Electric Motor|
|Engine Bore x Stroke||No|
|Drive Train||Direct Belt drive|
|Licence Requirements||Not for use on public highway|
|Packing Info||Minor Assembly Required.|
|Extra Info.||Comes with tool kit, spare fuses, UK mains charger and manual.|
|Spare Parts For This Model||Click Here To View Spares For This Model|
Does the motor kick in once you reach a certain speed or is there a trigger? What is the weight of this product and what is the max weight it will carry? Is the seat removable? Kind regards.
- Posted byon Tuesday, 4 September 2018Hello - thank you for your question. The throttle is a twist on the handlebars. The weight of this model is: 9kg. The maximum weight it will carry is: 70kg. The seat is can be removed.
Is this scooter available in other colours
- Posted byon Monday, 3 September 2018Hello - thank you for your question. Yes, this scooter is available in a variety of different colours. These can all be found on our website. I hope this helps you!
What is the maximum weight limit?
- Posted byon Monday, 3 September 2018Hello - thank you for your question. The maximum weight limit for this scooter is 70kg. I hope this helps you!
Hi is this scooter suitable for an 8 year old?
- Posted byon Tuesday, 21 August 2018Hello - thank you for your question. Unfortunately this scooter is only suitable for children who are 12 and over. I hope this helps you!
What age is this from please
- Posted byon Tuesday, 21 August 2018Hello - thank you for your question. The recommended age for this scooter is 12+. I hope this helps you!
Could someone please clarify for me wether the seat and handlebars are height adjustable. I asked the question a couple of days ago and my reply was yes the seat and handlebars are fully adjustable. Then I went to order this morning and they tell me the seat is not.
- Posted byon Friday, 15 June 2018Hello - thank you for your question. It varies which scooter you are interested in, however this scooter the handle bars can be adjusted 22inches from the footdeck but the seat cannot be adjusted. My apologies for the confusion. I hope this helps you!
Give me please more details about dis Scooter.
- Posted byon Monday, 21 May 2018Hello - Thank you for your question. This electric scooter is an upgrade to the 100W scooters featuring strong aluminium deck and folding mechanism. The 120 watt electric scooter uses the latest technology and has advanced features like 6" solid tyres and rear drum braking system. This scooter is amazingly strong and dependable, its frame is made of high tension steel so it can withstand dropping and being put through the rigorous use by any kid. Ability of covering 5 miles per charge with a maximum speed of 8-10 miles per hour. I hope this helps.
Do you stock areplacement battery for this model?
- Posted byon Monday, 21 May 2018Hello - Thank you for your question. Yes we do stock a replacement battery for this model, please follow this handy link to the spare battery; https://www.scootercity.co.uk/spares/battery-12v-45ah-for-vhe02a-mini-electric-scooter.html I hope this helps!
What is the max weight it will carry
- Posted byon Friday, 18 May 2018Hello - Thank you for your question. The maximum weight we would recommend is approximately 8 stone.
Do you charge it? And if so how long does it take to charge
- Posted byon Monday, 14 May 2018Hello - Thank you for your question. Yes you do charge it, in regards to the charge time, usually this takes 6-8 hours.
When you run out of battery, can you use it like a normal scooter?
- Posted byon Wednesday, 11 April 2018Hello, Unfortunately you cannot as if you were to use this as a normal scooter, it would put power back into the scooter which could cause damage to the motor.
Will it go to 10 miles while riding and how long will it last in minutes
- Posted byon Monday, 12 February 2018
The top speed of the scooter is 8-10 Mph and the range is 5 Miles. Both, depending on weight and surface.
How long should a full charge last
- Posted byon Tuesday, 18 July 2017
On a full charge, this scooter will last around 5 Miles depending on user weight and surface.
Do you get a guarantee
- Posted byon Wednesday, 7 December 2016Hi, Thank you for your question. Yes there is a 6 month warranty with these items.
Could you tell me please if the seat is removerble Can you tell me if the seat is removable please
- Posted byon Tuesday, 25 October 2016
Yes, the seat is removable.
Would this suit a 6year old
- Posted byon Monday, 24 October 2016
The Recommended Age for this scooter is: 12+
Is it suitable for a 3 and 6 years old
- Posted byon Wednesday, 19 October 2016
No, this is more suitable for kids aged 12+
Hi my daughter coming 9 next week would this be suitable for her
- Posted byon Friday, 7 October 2016Hi, Thank you for your question. Yes this would be suitable.
Do u sell spare battery's and charger for this scooter plz
- Posted byon Friday, 7 October 2016Hi, Thank you for your question. Yes you can find these here on our site: http://www.scootercity.co.uk/spares/battery-12v-45ah-for-vhe02a-mini-electric-scooter.html http://www.scootercity.co.uk/uk-3pin-220v-240v-charger-for-vhe02a-mini-electric-scooter.html
What's the maximum weight of a child please
- Posted byon Thursday, 6 October 2016Hi, Thank you for your question. Around 8 stone would be the maximum weight.
UK DELIVERY INFORMATION
When you place your order before 2pm, Monday - Friday it will be posted the same day with a 1-2 day delivery courier. Spare parts are sent by Royal Mail and may take an extra 1-2 days, small models by Parcelforce and large bulky items by UPS. Guernsey, Jersey and non-mainland will take an extra day. Delivery times exclude weekends. For example if you order after 2pm on Friday it will be posted on Monday and delivered on Tuesday. If you ordered after 2pm on Thursday it would be posted on Friday and delivered on Monday.
SPARE PARTS ORDERS
Spare parts orders will be sent by Royal Mail 2nd class or Parcelforce 24 depending on the size of the package. The price is between £2.64 and £9.60 depending on the number of parts.
Normal sized: £6.50
Medium sized, for example larger electric scooters: £23.99
Large sizes, for example petrol scooters: £29.00
Very large, for example quad bikes: £49.99
When you place your order before 2pm, Monday - Friday it will be posted the same day. Delivery times exclude weekends. For example for a normal sized product if you order after 2pm on Friday it will be posted on Monday and delivered on Tuesday. If you ordered after 2pm on Thursday it would be posted on Friday and delivered on Monday. For large items delivery time will increase to 2-3 days after posting.
SAME DAY CLICK & COLLECT FROM OUR WAREHOUSE
You can choose to collect your order from our warehouse in Marple, Stockport the same day. We are open Mon - Fri from 10am until 6pm. Payments must be made using a 3D secure card or cash. If you pay by Paypal please be sure to bring a driver's license or passport as proof of ID. There is no charge if you collect.
OTHER PREMIUM DELIVERY OPTIONS:
For some items you may upgrade your delivery to one of these premium services. Some of these services will not be available for large items.
The price is £25.00. You must order before 1pm on Friday to have delivery on the Saturday.
NEXT WORKING DAY BEFORE 10:00AM
The price is £12.00. When you place your order before 2pm, Monday - Friday it will be posted the same day and delivered the next working day before 10:30am. Delivery times exclude weekends. For example if you order after 2pm on Friday it will be posted on Monday and delivered on Tuesday before 10:30am. If you ordered after 2pm on Thursday it would be posted on Friday and delivered on Monday before 10:30am.
You might also like...
- Out of stock
£254.99Out of stock
1 customer reviews
Nice scooterBy JD March 29, 2016
It's a nice solid scooter. It's nippy enough for the kids to have fun without being so fast that it's dangerous. I don't think the plastic ones would survive very long in my house. Now they all want one so will be ordering again soon!