- 120 watt Electric Motor
The nippy 120 watt electric motor gives a maximum speed of 8-10 Mph.
- 6" Wheels
6" Solid PU tyres so no punctures and hardened plastic rims. PU tyres are light weight, have better elasticity are long lasting and have a high resistance to wear and ageing.
- Aluminum Deck
Standing deck made of high grade Aluminum.
- Belt Drive System
Strong and reliable belt drive system
- Variable Speed
Easy twist to go throttle with bicycle type brake lever.
- Charge Port
Easy Access Charging Port and On/Off Switch
|Engine / Motor Size||120W|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||No|
|Max. Range||5 Miles depending on weight and surface|
|Battery||2 x Maintenance free, 24V total|
|Charge Time||6-8 Hours|
|Max. Speed||8-10 Mph|
|Max. Power (Kw/Rpm)||No|
|Max. Torque (N.M/Rpm)||No|
|Front Tyres||6" Solid Tyre|
|Rear Tyres||6" Solid Tyre|
|Starting System||On/Off Switch|
|Transmission||Single speed belt drive|
|Engine Type||Electric Motor|
|Engine Bore x Stroke||No|
|Drive Train||Direct Belt drive|
|Licence Requirements||Not for use on public highway|
|Packing Info||Minor Assembly Required.|
|Extra Info.||Comes with tool kit, spare fuses, UK mains charger and manual.|
|Spare Parts For This Model||Click Here To View Spares For This Model|
I need a drive belt for one of these scooters. Do you have any in stock and which part is it?
- Posted byon Monday, 17 July 2017
Please follow the link below for the belt you require.
Hi can you squire spares for the scooters
- Posted byon Wednesday, 5 October 2016Hi, Thank you for your question. You can order spares through our website.
How many of these scooters of the colour pink are on stock
- Posted byon Wednesday, 30 March 2016Hi, Thank you for your question. We have a high quantity of these items available currently.
What age is it for
- Posted byon Tuesday, 1 December 2015Hi, Thank you for your question. The Recommended Age Is:12+
Is the seat height adjustable? Thanks
- Posted byon Friday, 20 November 2015Hi, Thank you for your question. Yes, the seat is adjustable.
What size Is the battery? Thanks
- Posted byon Thursday, 19 November 2015Hi, The size of the battery is 12V
What size Is the battery? Thanks
- Posted byon Thursday, 19 November 2015Hi, The battery for this scooter is 12V
What is the maximum weight for this scooter? Can it be used by adults
- Posted byon Thursday, 12 November 2015
The maximum rider weight is 70kg. This can be used for anyone weighing no more than this. If you are looking for something with a higher rider weight, no problem, please take a look at our larger scooters in the micro electric scooter category to see what is suitable for you.
How long does it last on a full charge?
- Posted byon Wednesday, 4 November 2015Hi The Max Range: 5 Miles depending on weight and surface
do you get the seat with the scooter
- Posted byon Thursday, 29 October 2015
Hi, Yes, that is correct. 120W Zipper Micro Scooter - Metal Deck - Folding - With Seat - Pink
R these legal? My daughter is nearly 8years old and wud love to get her one. Has anyone ordered from this site before? Im wary of ordering online if im not familiar with the site x
- Posted byon Monday, 19 October 2015
These are not legal on public roads or footpaths. They are for use on private land only.
Is this suitable for an 8yr old
- Posted byon Monday, 28 September 2015
This would be Ideal for an 8 year old.
would it be ok for a 7 year old
- Posted byon Thursday, 10 September 2015Hi This model is suitable for age 12+ Hope this helps!
Is the seat removable
- Posted byon Monday, 7 September 2015Hi Yes you can remove the seat and the post Hope this helps!
Can a 5"5 female adult use this? Or is this children only?
- Posted byon Friday, 4 September 2015Hi This is recommended for age 12+ Hope this helps!
What is the maximum rider weight please?
- Posted byon Friday, 4 September 2015Hi The net weight is 9kg Hope this helps!
how much does the scooter weigh please
- Posted byon Wednesday, 2 September 20159kg
How long is delivery?
- Posted byon Wednesday, 2 September 2015Next Working Day, If ordered before 1pm
Hi can this scooter by used without the seat
- Posted byon Wednesday, 17 September 2014Yes the seat and pole are removable.
Which age range is this product suitable for?
- Posted byon Tuesday, 16 September 2014The recommended age is 12+
UK DELIVERY INFORMATION
When you place your order before 2pm, Monday - Friday it will be posted the same day with a 1-2 day delivery courier. Spare parts are sent by Royal Mail and may take an extra 1-2 days, small models by Parcelforce and large bulky items by UPS. Guernsey, Jersey and non-mainland will take an extra day. Delivery times exclude weekends. For example if you order after 2pm on Friday it will be posted on Monday and delivered on Tuesday. If you ordered after 2pm on Thursday it would be posted on Friday and delivered on Monday.
SPARE PARTS ORDERS
Spare parts orders will be sent by Royal Mail 2nd class or Parcelforce 24 depending on the size of the package. The price is between £2.64 and £9.60 depending on the number of parts.
Normal sized: £6.50
Medium sized, for example larger electric scooters: £23.99
Large sizes, for example petrol scooters: £29.00
Very large, for example quad bikes: £49.99
When you place your order before 2pm, Monday - Friday it will be posted the same day. Delivery times exclude weekends. For example for a normal sized product if you order after 2pm on Friday it will be posted on Monday and delivered on Tuesday. If you ordered after 2pm on Thursday it would be posted on Friday and delivered on Monday. For large items delivery time will increase to 2-3 days after posting.
SAME DAY CLICK & COLLECT FROM OUR WAREHOUSE
You can choose to collect your order from our warehouse in Marple, Stockport the same day. We are open Mon - Fri from 10am until 6pm. Payments must be made using a 3D secure card or cash. If you pay by Paypal please be sure to bring a driver's license or passport as proof of ID. There is no charge if you collect.
OTHER PREMIUM DELIVERY OPTIONS:
For some items you may upgrade your delivery to one of these premium services. Some of these services will not be available for large items.
The price is £25.00. You must order before 1pm on Friday to have delivery on the Saturday.
NEXT WORKING DAY BEFORE 10:00AM
The price is £12.00. When you place your order before 2pm, Monday - Friday it will be posted the same day and delivered the next working day before 10:30am. Delivery times exclude weekends. For example if you order after 2pm on Friday it will be posted on Monday and delivered on Tuesday before 10:30am. If you ordered after 2pm on Thursday it would be posted on Friday and delivered on Monday before 10:30am.
You might also like...
- Out of stock
£254.99Out of stock