FRONT & REAR MUD FLAPS
In a stylish carbon fibre style finish.
FOLDABLE HANDLEBAR POST
Folds and locks into folded position for easy transportation.
Convenient spring loaded kick stand for easy parking.
The nippy 49cc Petrol Engine gives a maximum speed of 30km/h.
HIGH GRADE BILLET ALUMINUM DECK
Oversized standing deck made of high grade Billet Aluminum.
VENTED DISC BRAKES
Front & rear vented disc brakes. Large 9" Pneumatic tyres and Aluminum Magnesium spoke split rims provide a smooth and quiet ride.
FRONT TWIN SHOCKS
For a smoother ride, sealed to protect them from dust & dirt.
Strong and reliable chain drive system with adjustable chain tension.
ADJUSTABLE SEAT HEIGHT
Spring loaded for added comfort.
REAR OIL FILLED SHOCK
This large shock can handle the biggest bumps with ease.
RACING BARS AND VARIABLE SPEED
Racing handle bars with variable speed twist throttle grip acceleration and safety cut out.
There are no reviews for this product. You could be the first to review!
Can i go to work or school with the scooter?
- Posted byon Monday, 22 October 2018Hallo - bedankt voor je vraag. U moet contact opnemen met uw lokale autoriteiten met betrekking tot het rijden op deze scooter op de openbare weg / trottoirs. Helaas kan ik niet verder adviseren omdat het afhankelijk is van waar u zich bevindt.
What is the total height of Handlebar post from ground to top. Thanks
- Posted byon Tuesday, 10 October 2017
The total height from the ground is approx 100cm
What is the heaviest weight this would pull please
- Posted byon Tuesday, 18 October 2016
In your opinion are these ok for off road (pasture fields, nothing too extreme)
- Posted byon Wednesday, 5 October 2016Hi, Thank you for your question. Yes this is suitable for off road use.
How many miles can you ride with full deposit? How many litres is full deposit? Where can I get the 2 stroke oil which I have to mix with the petrol? Are they expensive?
- Posted byon Friday, 8 July 2016
Fuel Tank Capacity - 1.0L
Max. Range - 35 KM (dependant on speed)
So can you ride these out side on streets or are these ilegal
- Posted byon Thursday, 19 November 2015Hi, This is for private land only and not for use on public highways. The electric bikes are fully legal on UK roads.
Does the scooter come made up or do u have to make it urself
- Posted byon Tuesday, 10 November 2015Good Afternoon Thank you for your email Regarding the scooter assembly only the front wheel and handle bars need to be attached which is a very simple procedure. Kind regards
Do u deliver to Belfast
- Posted byon Wednesday, 4 November 2015Hi, Yes, we can deliver to Belfast. You can get a quote on our website at; www.scooterctiy.co.uk
Do you need a lisents to ride it
- Posted byon Wednesday, 23 September 2015Hi No you do not need a license.
Does it come with seat
- Posted byon Monday, 22 September 2014Yes there is a seat with this item.
49cc Top Of The Range Stand Up Gas Scooters
Our highest spec micro petrol scooter. This model is feature packed with front and rear shocks, extra thick aluminium deck, front and rear mud flaps, adjustable folding seat and many more features not found on other scooters. The 49CC engine with safety cut off switch on the handlebars is powerful pushing the scooter to speeds of 35 Km/H.
Regular Price: £294.99
Sale Price: £274.99
- Zipper Scooters
- Engine / Motor Size:
- Deck Material:
- Fuel Type:
- Unleaded Petrol (25:1 engine oil mix)
- Fuel Consumption:
- 30 KM/L
- Fuel Tank Capacity:
- Max. Range:
- 35 KM (dependant on speed)
- Charge Time:
- Max. Speed:
- 35 KM/h (dependant on the weight and terrain)
- Max. Power (Kw/Rpm):
- Max. Torque (N.M/Rpm):
- 2.2N m/7000r/min
- Front Brakes:
- Disc Brake
- Rear Brakes:
- Disc Brake
- Front Suspension:
- Dual Shock Sports Suspension
- Rear Suspension:
- Oversized Oil Filled
- Front Tyres:
- 9" Pneumatic tyres
- Rear Tyres:
- 9" Pneumatic tyres
- Starting System:
- Recoil Pull Start
- Chain Drive
- Wheel Base:
- Seat Height:
- Adjustable Seat
- Ground Clearance:
- Net Weight:
- 33 Kg
- Engine Type:
- 49cc 2-stroke,1-cylinder,air-cooled, CE Approved
- Engine Bore x Stroke:
- 15mm Bore
- Compression Ration:
- Drive Train:
- Chain Driven
- Recommended Age:
- Licence Requirements:
- Not for use on public highway
- Packing Info:
- Minor Assembly Required. Free Tools Included.
- Extra Info.:
- Download Instructions:
- Spare Parts For This Model:
- Click Here To View Spares For This Model
Shop with Confidence
- Lowest UK prices guaranteed
- Fast 1-2 working days delivery
- Secure safe shopping
- Spare parts backup
- 6 months parts warranty
- Quality scooters from best manufacturers
- All our scooters are CE approved