- Chain Drive
Direct chain drive rear wheel drive
49cc 2 stroke engine
Polished aluminium exhaust
- Brake Lever
Easy bike like brake lever
- Front Shocks
Large coil over shocks for off road racing
- Large Tyres
Upgraded 6" width tyres
- BMX Handlebars
With foam safety protection
For driving in muddy conditions
- Tool Kit
Included with fuel mixing bottle
Vented disc brake
- Rear Suspension
Independant coil over shocks for added comfort
- Fabric Seat
For added comfort and style
- Key Security
For added protection against theft and controlling usage
- Thumb Throttle and Throttle Speed Adjustment
Very simple throttle system, just push lever to go.
Throttle adjustment screw, acts as a throttle stop, this can be adjusted to limit the speed
|Engine / Motor Size||50cc|
|Fuel Type||Petrol Mixed With 2-stroke Oil 25:1 (mixer included)|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||No|
|Max. Speed||22 - 25 MP/H|
|Max. Power (Kw/Rpm)||3.4HP / 11,000RPM|
|Max. Torque (N.M/Rpm)||No|
|Rear Brakes||Vented Disc Brakes|
|Front Suspension||Dual Coil Over Shocks|
|Rear Suspension||Dual Coil Over Shocks|
|Front Tyres||Upgraded 6" Width Pneumatic Racing Tyres|
|Rear Tyres||Upgraded 6" Width Pneumatic Racing Tyres|
|Starting System||Hand Pull Start|
|Transmission||Automatic Chain Drive|
|Net Weight||33 Kgs|
|Engine Type||49cc Single Cylinder Air Cooled 2 Stroke|
|Engine Bore x Stroke||No|
|Drive Train||Chain driven rear wheel|
|Recommended Age||Ages 4+. Maximum height 5ft. Maximum weight 90kg.|
|Licence Requirements||Not suitable for use on Public Highway.|
|Packing Info||Minor Assembly Required. Free Tools Included.|
|Extra Info.||These bikes are brand new but can arrive with slight blemishes or scratches on the plastic, we cannot replace bikes for this reason, please be aware of this before purchase.|
|Download Instructions||Click Here To Download Assembly Instructions|
|Spare Parts For This Model||Click Here To View Spares For This Model|
Do you have any other colours in this quad
- Posted byon Thursday, 19 November 2015Hi, Yes, that is correct. They can all be viewed here; http://www.scootercity.co.uk/mini-quad-bikes.html?SID=2dbf2ccc9ae735619eef66b5006d0e5d
Can you confirm what the lowest restriction speed is? Thanks for your help
- Posted byon Monday, 16 November 2015Good afternoon Thank you for your email Unfortunately you cannot restrict or limit the scooter capability on the petrol model. However you can reduce speed output by not opening the throttle all the way. Light and measured pulls on the throttle should keep you slow and steady Kind regards
Can this quad be speed restricted?
- Posted byon Wednesday, 11 November 2015Good afternoon thanks for your message our quads have three settings, high, medium and slow in which you can restrict speed. kind regards
Hi can you tell me when you are going to have more pink ones in stock please and how long for delivery I.e over Christmas . Thanks
- Posted byon Tuesday, 10 November 2015Good afternoon Thank you for the email This product will be in stock as of 26/11/15 however your very welcome to pre-order your purchase right now. Delivery may be busy over the Christmas period so we advise to give yourself up to 5 working days but at the moment its a two day waiting period. Kind regards
Does this come fully assembled
- Posted byon Tuesday, 10 November 2015Good afternoon, Thank for your email, This product comes assembled however there is minor assembly to be done. the wheels and handlebar needs attaching by you. Kind regards
Hi I'm very interested in this pink 49cc petrol quad bike and was wondering because it's pre order, when would I get it if I ordered Thank you Claire
- Posted byon Tuesday, 10 November 2015
Good afternoon, we're very happy you've decided to purchase this from us, we are currently expecting an order which should arrive and be ready to dispatch on the 26th of November. once a pre-order is made its can take up to 48 hours to arrive. Thank you for your email kind regards
What is the weight restriction an height for this? And do yous post to northern Ireland? Many thanks, stacey.
- Posted byon Monday, 28 September 2015
Thank you for your query,
The recommended max weight is 90kg and we do post to Nothern Ireland.
Hi what is the top speed of this quad? Thank you
- Posted byon Monday, 28 September 2015
Thank you for your email.
The Maximum speed of the 49cc Quad is 22-25 mph
Hi is it pull or electric start?
- Posted byon Wednesday, 23 September 2015Hi It is pull start for this model.
Does the headlight work on this quad?
- Posted byon Thursday, 10 September 2015Hi As this is a petrol model, the lights do not work. however, they do work on the electric models. Hope this helps!
Can't get it to start , any suggestions to why.
- Posted byon Monday, 7 September 2015Hi If you contact [email protected] They will be able to help you.
If needed it built where is warehouse to collect please?
- Posted byon Monday, 7 September 2015Hi This requires very little building. we are based in Stockport, Greater Manchester. Hope this helps!
Hi can you order these built?
- Posted byon Monday, 31 August 2015Hi This takes a minimal amount of time to assemble, and is not too complicated. If you are not comfortable with this, we could assemble it, but you would have to collect from our ware house. Hope this helps!
How fast does this quad go & how much weight does this carry
- Posted byon Wednesday, 1 October 2014The top speed is around 25 mph. The max user weight is 90 kg.
Is there only pink ones?
- Posted byon Tuesday, 23 September 2014We also stock this item in red and blue.
Is there a speed restricter that you can turn up and down
- Posted byon Monday, 15 September 2014Yes there is a screw on the throttle assemble that can restrict the amount of throttle applied.
I have a 6 year old girl and 7 year old boy will this quad suit them
- Posted byon Monday, 15 September 2014Yes this item would be suitable for this age range.
- Posted byon Monday, 15 September 2014Yes this bike would be suitable for this age range.
What age would this suit?
- Posted byon Sunday, 31 August 2014The recommended Age is 4+. Maximum height 5ft. Maximum weight 90kg.
How fast does it go
- Posted byon Wednesday, 20 August 2014The top speed is 20 mph.
Hi, Do yous wholesale ?? Thanks smyths trades
- Posted byon Tuesday, 19 August 2014Yes please follow the link below for more information regarding our wholesale and drop ship accounts.
UK DELIVERY INFORMATION
When you place your order before 2pm, Monday - Friday it will be posted the same day with a 1-2 day delivery courier. Spare parts are sent by Royal Mail and may take an extra 1-2 days, small models by Parcelforce and large bulky items by UPS. Guernsey, Jersey and non-mainland will take an extra day. Delivery times exclude weekends. For example if you order after 2pm on Friday it will be posted on Monday and delivered on Tuesday. If you ordered after 2pm on Thursday it would be posted on Friday and delivered on Monday.
SPARE PARTS ORDERS
Spare parts orders will be sent by Royal Mail 2nd class or Parcelforce 24 depending on the size of the package. The price is between £2.64 and £9.60 depending on the number of parts.
Normal sized: £6.00
Medium sized, for example larger electric scooters: £19.99
Large sizes, for example petrol scooters: £23.99
Very large, for example quad bikes: £49.99
When you place your order before 2pm, Monday - Friday it will be posted the same day. Delivery times exclude weekends. For example for a normal sized product if you order after 2pm on Friday it will be posted on Monday and delivered on Tuesday. If you ordered after 2pm on Thursday it would be posted on Friday and delivered on Monday. For large items delivery time will increase to 2-3 days after posting.
CLICK & COLLECT
For smaller items you can choose to have your order delivered to your local HubBox click and collect point and then collect it from there at your own convenience. There is no additional charge for this service. The service is not available for very large items such as quad bikes and ebikes.
SAME DAY CLICK & COLLECT FROM OUR WAREHOUSE
You can choose to collect your order from our warehouse in Marple, Stockport the same day. We are open Mon - Fri from 10am until 6pm. Payments must be made using a 3D secure card or cash. If you pay by Paypal please be sure to bring a driver's license or passport as proof of ID. There is no charge if you collect.
OTHER PREMIUM DELIVERY OPTIONS:
For some items you may upgrade your delivery to one of these premium services. Some of these services will not be available for large items.
The price is £25.00. You must order before 1pm on Friday to have delivery on the Saturday.
NEXT WORKING DAY BEFORE NOON
The price is £12.00. When you place your order before 2pm, Monday - Friday it will be posted the same day and delivered the next working day before noon. Delivery times exclude weekends. For example if you order after 2pm on Friday it will be posted on Monday and delivered on Tuesday before noon. If you ordered after 2pm on Thursday it would be posted on Friday and delivered on Monday before noon.
NEXT WORKING DAY BEFORE 10:30AM
The price is £12.00. When you place your order before 2pm, Monday - Friday it will be posted the same day and delivered the next working day before 10:30am. Delivery times exclude weekends. For example if you order after 2pm on Friday it will be posted on Monday and delivered on Tuesday before 10:30am. If you ordered after 2pm on Thursday it would be posted on Friday and delivered on Monday before 10:30am.