Click Images To Enlarge
- Foldable Bicycle
Folds easy transportation and storage
- Quick Release Seatpost
Spring loaded for added comfort and smooth ride
- Folding Handlebars
Minimising folded space for storage or transit
- Carbon Steel Folding Frame
Steel folding frame with patented safety hinge
- Electric Motor
Rear mounted 250W brushless motor
- Key Ignition
Pedal assist system with level selector and LED battery charge indicator.
- Brake Lever
Smart brakes which cut power to the motor when applied, making sure you get the most distance out of your battery life
- Headlight & Horn
Pre-installed LED light with built-in horn
- Rear Wheel Lock
For added protection against theft and controlling usage
- 20" Wheels
With road bike tyres
Traditional style kickstand for parking
Classic Style Fenders
- Rear Mounted Battery Rack
Lithium battery with padlock for protection, secured under the rear carry rack
- Carbon Steel Frame
Making it durable and lightweight
- Full Online Spare Parts Backup
As with all bicycles, a Zipper e-bike must be used and maintained properly in order to function correctly. Please read the instruction manual carefully before attempting to assemble and use the bike, as it contains vital safety information to ensure the continued performance. If you have any queries, please feel free to contact our customer service department.
Latest Reviews5 5 5 1 1
Does this bike have more than one gear?
- Posted byon Monday, 4 September 2017
This bike only has 1 gear.
If you are looking for a multi-gear bike, we would suggest the Z6
rider weight max. is battery included
- Posted byon Friday, 23 June 2017
Hi, the maximum weight is 100kg or 15.7 stone and yes the battery is included.
how heavy is this bike
- Posted byon Wednesday, 5 October 2016Hi, Thank you for your question. The weight is 21kg
will it come with charger when you buy the bike.
- Posted byon Monday, 22 August 2016
Yes, I can confirm the bike will come with a battery charger as standard.
Just wondering say the battery runs out does it still have the gears or does it need constant battery power for gears to change or is it like the old 3 gear hub you used to get on the old bikes thanks sorry on phone writing this.
- Posted byon Wednesday, 17 August 2016
When battery runs out you can still use it just like a regular bike
Is it pedal assist only or can run on throttle without pedaling for cruising?
- Posted byon Wednesday, 17 August 2016
It can be ran on electric motor alone, without having to pedal
Can I buy a spare battery with the bike
- Posted byon Tuesday, 29 March 2016Hi, Thank you for your question. Yes these are available here on our site: http://www.scootercity.co.uk/spares/electric-bike-spares/zipper-z2-electric-bike-spare-parts/lithium-battery-for-z2-zipper-electric-bike-36v-9ah.html
Hi What is the rangeand how long it take to charge the battery ? Plaese thanks
- Posted byon Monday, 25 January 2016
Hi, the range is 30-40km depending on weight and use style. The charge time is 5-7 hours.
How long in hours will it run on a full battery or how many miles will it run??
- Posted byon Monday, 18 January 2016
Hi, 30-40km depending on weight and use style
Does this bike have a setting to cruise without having to peddle?
- Posted byon Monday, 11 January 2016
Hi, you don't have to pedal, you can just use the twist throttle.
Z2 Compact Folding Electric Bike 20" - Onyx Black
The Z2 e-bike is Zipper's take on the the phrase "Good things come in small packages". This little bike is great for commuters and easily folds up for practical storage and transportation. When unfolded the frame locks in place with a patented safety lock keeping the frame rigid and in place. The Z2 will assist up to 15.5 mph which is the UK maximum allowed for an electric bike to be road legal without a license or tax.
The intelligent throttle system makes operation very easy. Just select how much help you want from the electric system using the easy selector switch, start pedaling and the motor will assist.
The stylish rack mounted lithium battery is secured in place with a padlock, and can be quickly removed to allow charging anywhere. Other features include kick stand, key operated throttle and rear wheel lock, battery life indicator, bright front LED headlight, horn and rust resistant chain.
- Zipper Bikes
- Engine / Motor Size:
- Deck Material:
- Fuel Type:
- Fuel Consumption:
- Fuel Tank Capacity:
- Max. Range:
- 30-40km depending on weight and use style
- 36V 9AH Lithium
- Charge Time:
- Max. Speed:
- Max. Power (Kw/Rpm):
- Max. Torque (N.M/Rpm):
- Front Brakes:
- V-Brake Pads
- Rear Brakes:
- Electric Drum Brake
- Front Suspension:
- Rear Suspension:
- Front Tyres:
- 20 Inch
- Rear Tyres:
- 20 Inch
- Starting System:
- Key Operated
- Wheel Base:
- 1480mm (1030mm high)
- Seat Height:
- Ground Clearance:
- Net Weight:
- Engine Type:
- Engine Bore x Stroke:
- Compression Ration:
- Drive Train:
- Recommended Age:
- 14+ Years if used without supervision & 100kg max load
- Licence Requirements:
- Zipper e-bikes meet the 'Electrically Assisted Pedal Cycles' (EAPCs) requirements and are therefore classed as normal pedal bikes. This means you can ride it on roads, cycle paths and anywhere else pedal bikes are allowed without a license or tax.
- Packing Info:
- Around 30 minutes minor assembly required. Download instructions for more information.
- Extra Info.:
Electric bike may arrive with slight blemishes or minor scratches from transit. We cannot replace bikes for this reason. Please be aware of this before purchase.
Folded size: 840mm long x 400mm wide x 700mm high
The battery can be easily removed to lighten the weight.
- Download Instructions:
- Click Here To Download Z2 E-Bike Instructions
- Spare Parts For This Model:
- Click Here To View Spares For This Model
Shop with Confidence
- Lowest UK prices guaranteed
- Fast 1-2 working days delivery
- Secure safe shopping
- Spare parts backup
- 6 months parts warranty
- Quality scooters from best manufacturers
- All our scooters are CE approved