- Quick Release Seat Post
Spring loaded for added comfort and smooth ride
- Electric Motor
Rear mounted 250W brushless motor
- Key Ignition
Pedal assist system with level selector and LED battery charge indicator
- Brake Lever
Smart brakes which cut power to the motor when applied, making sure you get the most distance out of your battery life
- Headlight & Horn
Pre-installed LED light with built-in horn
- Rear Wheel Lock
For added protection against theft and controlling usage
- 24" Wheels
With road bike tyres
Traditional style kickstand for parking
Classic Style Fenders
- Rear Mounted Battery Rack
Lithium battery with padlock for protection, secured under the rear carry rack
- Carbon Steel Frame
Making it durable and lightweight
- Full Online Spare Parts Backup
Latest Reviews5 5 5 1 1
Put bike on kickstand and its really stiff to take back off... is there lever or switch I need to use to release it?
- Posted byon Thursday, 14 September 2017
Yes. On the side of the rear wheel you will see a large spring connection to a metal pressure plate. Push this with your foot and roll the bike forwards. The kickstand will release as the bike moves.
How long for one charge using supplier charger?
- Posted byon Wednesday, 9 August 2017
The charge time for this battery is 5-6hrs
How many miles
- Posted byon Friday, 24 March 2017Max. Range:40-50km depending on weight and motor use.
Does this bike have any gears
- Posted byon Tuesday, 9 August 2016
No, it doesn't have physical gears. Instead it has variable speed twist throttle
Can I veiw the bike
- Posted byon Saturday, 6 February 2016
Hello, yes you can view at our warehouse in Marple, Cheshire.
Can I easily go from cycling myself to using the batterie?
- Posted byon Wednesday, 27 January 2016
Hi, yes you can cycle as usual and then when you want to use the motor just twist the throttle and it will kick in.
I'm looking for a bike that will ride on its own without having to peddle, is this one of them?
- Posted byon Sunday, 3 January 2016
Hi, Yes it is
Is the battery removable and able to be charged away from bike. As live in an upstairs flat.
- Posted byon Friday, 27 November 2015Hi, Thank you for your question. Yes, that is correct. The battery is removable. Kind Regards.
Hi. I was wondering if it came in any other colours n how would I get to buy one?
- Posted byon Monday, 26 October 2015Hi, Yes, we do this bike in 2 different colours. You can purchase by calling our sales line on 0161 883 0054 or make the order online at www.scootercity.co.uk
hi, can you tell me the distance this will do on one charge ? And the distance you can do on the e bike with built in battery in frame (similar price ) thank you
- Posted byon Monday, 28 September 2015
Thank you for your query,
This cycle will travel 40-50km depending on weight and motor use. Similar to this is the Z5.
Z3 City Electric Bike 24" - Steely Blue
This classic style bike was designed for both the everyday city commuter and leisure cyclist. Made with a lightweight easy step through frame for easier and faster mounting and dismounting. Designed with comfort in mind with a sitting position that takes all the pressure off your arms and shoulders, and a large padded saddle.
Don't sit in traffic, take the shortcut home! With the smart pedal assist system with selectable help level, cycling up hills is easy. The electric motor will assist up to the UK maximum legal speed of 25KM/H. The bike is totally road legal without any license or tax required.
Other features include kickstand, key operated throttle lock and rear wheel lock, battery life indicator, bright front LED headlight, horn and rust resistant chain.
Please note that your battery will arrive separately to the bike
- Zipper Bikes
- Engine / Motor Size:
- Deck Material:
- Fuel Type:
- Fuel Consumption:
- Fuel Tank Capacity:
- Max. Range:
- 40-50km depending on weight and motor use.
- 36V 9AH Lithium
- Charge Time:
- Max. Speed:
- Max. Power (Kw/Rpm):
- Max. Torque (N.M/Rpm):
- Front Brakes:
- V-Brake Pads
- Rear Brakes:
- Electric Drum Brake
- Front Suspension:
- Rear Suspension:
- Front Tyres:
- 24 Inch
- Rear Tyres:
- 24 Inch
- Starting System:
- Key Operated
- Wheel Base:
- 1660mm (Swallow handlebar 180mm wide, 1110mm high)
- Seat Height:
- 30 inch
- Ground Clearance:
- Net Weight:
- Engine Type:
- Engine Bore x Stroke:
- Compression Ration:
- Drive Train:
- Recommended Age:
- 14+ Years if used without supervision & 100kg max load
- Licence Requirements:
- Zipper e-bikes meet the 'Electrically Assisted Pedal Cycles' (EAPCs) requirements and are therefore classed as normal pedal bikes. This means you can ride it on roads, cycle paths and anywhere else pedal bikes are allowed without a license or tax.
- Packing Info:
- Around 30 minutes minor assembly required. Download instructions for more information.
- Extra Info.:
- Electric bike may arrive with slight blemishes or minor scratches from transit. We cannot replace bikes for this reason. Please be aware of this before purchase.
- Download Instructions:
- Click Here To Download Z3 E-Bike Instructions
- Spare Parts For This Model:
- Click Here To View Spares For This Model
Shop with Confidence
- Lowest UK prices guaranteed
- Fast 1-2 working days delivery
- Secure safe shopping
- Spare parts backup
- 6 months parts warranty
- Quality scooters from best manufacturers
- All our scooters are CE approved