Click Images To Enlarge
- Quick Release Seat Post
Spring loaded for added comfort and smooth ride
- Electric Motor
Rear mounted 250W brushless motor
- Battery LED
Pedal assist system with level selector and LED battery charge indicator
- Brake Lever & PAS
Smart brakes which cut power to the motor when applied, making sure you get the most distance out of your battery life, and pedal assist system with level selector
- Headlight & Horn
Pre-installed LED light with built-in horn
- Rear Wheel Lock
For added protection against theft and controlling usage
- 24" Wheels
With road bike tyres
Traditional style kickstand for parking
Classic Style Fenders
- Rear Mounted Battery Rack
Lithium battery with padlock for protection, secured under the rear carry rack
- Carbon Steel Frame
Making it durable and lightweight
- Full Online Spare Parts Backup
As with all bicycles, a Zipper e-bike must be used and maintained properly in order to function correctly. Please read the instruction manual carefully before attempting to assemble and use the bike, as it contains vital safety information to ensure the continued performance. If you have any queries, please feel free to contact our customer service department.
Latest Reviews5 5 5 1 1
Hi there! Is this bike still available? And if so do you do delivery!
- Posted byon Tuesday, 17 April 2018
Yes this bike is still currently available on our website and yes we also do deliver.
How much does the bike weigh?
- Posted byon Friday, 13 April 2018
The weight of this bike is 21kg.
Do you need a license to ride this bike
- Posted byon Monday, 9 April 2018
Zipper e-bikes meet the "Electrically Assisted Pedal Cycles (EAPCs) requirements and are therefore classed as normal pedal bikes. This means you can ride it on roads, cycle paths and anywhere else pedal bikes are allowed without a license or tax.
Does the bike have the LCD display and handlebar controls as pictured here: https://www.scootercity.co.uk/media/extendware/ewimageopt/media/inline/27/4/z3-city-electric-bike-24-steely-blue-f37.jpg ?
- Posted byon Monday, 23 October 2017
Yes, this bike does come with a newly designed LCD display
Put bike on kickstand and its really stiff to take back off... is there lever or switch I need to use to release it?
- Posted byon Thursday, 14 September 2017
Yes. On the side of the rear wheel you will see a large spring connection to a metal pressure plate. Push this with your foot and roll the bike forwards. The kickstand will release as the bike moves.
How long for one charge using supplier charger?
- Posted byon Wednesday, 9 August 2017
The charge time for this battery is 5-6hrs
How many miles
- Posted byon Friday, 24 March 2017Max. Range:40-50km depending on weight and motor use.
Does this bike have any gears
- Posted byon Tuesday, 9 August 2016
No, it doesn't have physical gears. Instead it has variable speed twist throttle
Can I veiw the bike
- Posted byon Saturday, 6 February 2016
Hello, yes you can view at our warehouse in Marple, Cheshire.
Can I easily go from cycling myself to using the batterie?
- Posted byon Wednesday, 27 January 2016
Hi, yes you can cycle as usual and then when you want to use the motor just twist the throttle and it will kick in.
Z3 City Electric Bike 24" - Steely Blue
This classic style bike was designed for both the everyday city commuter and leisure cyclist. Made with a lightweight easy step through frame for easier and faster mounting and dismounting. Designed with comfort in mind with a sitting position that takes all the pressure off your arms and shoulders, and a large padded saddle.
Don't sit in traffic, take the shortcut home! With the smart pedal assist system with selectable help level, cycling up hills is easy. The electric motor will assist up to the UK maximum legal speed of 25KM/H. The bike is totally road legal without any license or tax required.
Other features include kickstand, key operated throttle lock and rear wheel lock, battery life indicator, bright front LED headlight, horn and rust resistant chain.
Please note that your battery will arrive separately to the bike
Regular Price: £499.99
Special Price: £339.70
- Zipper Bikes
- Engine / Motor Size:
- Deck Material:
- Fuel Type:
- Fuel Consumption:
- Fuel Tank Capacity:
- Max. Range:
- 40-50km depending on weight and motor use.
- 36V 9AH Lithium
- Charge Time:
- Max. Speed:
- Max. Power (Kw/Rpm):
- Max. Torque (N.M/Rpm):
- Front Brakes:
- V-Brake Pads
- Rear Brakes:
- Electric Drum Brake
- Front Suspension:
- Rear Suspension:
- Front Tyres:
- 24 Inch
- Rear Tyres:
- 24 Inch
- Starting System:
- Key Operated
- Wheel Base:
- 1660mm (Swallow handlebar 180mm wide, 1110mm high)
- Seat Height:
- 30 inch
- Ground Clearance:
- Net Weight:
- Engine Type:
- Engine Bore x Stroke:
- Compression Ration:
- Drive Train:
- Recommended Age:
- 14+ Years if used without supervision & 100kg max load
- Licence Requirements:
- Zipper e-bikes meet the 'Electrically Assisted Pedal Cycles' (EAPCs) requirements and are therefore classed as normal pedal bikes. This means you can ride it on roads, cycle paths and anywhere else pedal bikes are allowed without a license or tax.
- Packing Info:
- Around 30 minutes minor assembly required. Download instructions for more information.
- Extra Info.:
- Electric bike may arrive with slight blemishes or minor scratches from transit. We cannot replace bikes for this reason. Please be aware of this before purchase.
- Download Instructions:
- Click Here To Download Z3 E-Bike Instructions
- Spare Parts For This Model:
- Click Here To View Spares For This Model
Shop with Confidence
- Lowest UK prices guaranteed
- Fast 1-2 working days delivery
- Secure safe shopping
- Spare parts backup
- 6 months parts warranty
- Quality scooters from best manufacturers
- All our scooters are CE approved