- Rear Reflective Light
Added safety if used in low light.
- 6" Wheels
6" Solid tyres so no punctures. PU tyres are light weight, have better elasticity are long lasting and have a high resistance to wear and ageing.
- Foldable Handlebar Post
Folds and locks into folded position for easy transportation
- High Grade Billet Aluminum Deck
Full size standing deck made of high grade Billet Aluminum.
- Belt Drive System
Strong and reliable belt drive system
- Changeable Fuse
Easy changeable fuse protects the electronics with spar fuse included.
- Locking Mechanism
The folding lock is secure but quick releasing.
- Twist Throttle
Easy twist to go throttle with bicycle type brake lever
- Kick Stand
Functional kick stand for easy parking
Latest Reviews5 5 5 2 2
time by DPD.
It was very easy to put together and is easy to
charge. What a great scooter for the money and my Grandson is "over the moon".
What speed does this go
- Posted byon Monday, 7 December 2015Hi, Thank you for your question. The Max Speed is around:8-10 Mph
Is this suitable for a 5 year old
- Posted byon Thursday, 3 December 2015Hi, Thank you for your question. The recommended age is 12 +.
Can they ride them on the path ,without the police stopping them all telling off for being on the path or do they need to ride them like a bike on the road
- Posted byon Thursday, 22 October 2015
These are not for use on public roads only on private land.
Would this be suitable for a 9 year old boy?
- Posted byon Sunday, 8 June 2014Yes it's ok.
Customers Also Bought
120W Electric Scooter - Metal Deck - Folding - Black
This micro scooter is an upgrade to the 100W featuring an aluminium deck and patented folding mechanism.
The 120 watt electric scooter uses the latest technology and has advanced features like 6" solid tyres, Plastic Mag wheels and rear drum braking system. This scooter is amazingly strong and dependable, its frame is made of high tension steel so it can withstand dropping and being put through the rigorous use of kids.
Ability of covering around 5 miles per charge with a maximum speed of 8-10 MPH per hour.
- Zipper Scooters
- Engine / Motor Size:
- Deck Material:
- Fuel Type:
- Fuel Consumption:
- Fuel Tank Capacity:
- Max. Range:
- 5 Miles depending on weight and surface
- 2 x Maintenance free, 24V total
- Charge Time:
- 6-8 Hours
- Max. Speed:
- 8-10 Mph
- Max. Power (Kw/Rpm):
- Max. Torque (N.M/Rpm):
- Front Brakes:
- Rear Brakes:
- Front Suspension:
- Rear Suspension:
- Front Tyres:
- 6" Solid Tyre
- Rear Tyres:
- 6" Solid Tyre
- Starting System:
- On/Off Switch
- Single speed belt drive
- Wheel Base:
- Seat Height:
- No Seat
- Ground Clearance:
- Net Weight:
- 9 Kg
- Engine Type:
- Electric Motor
- Engine Bore x Stroke:
- Compression Ration:
- Drive Train:
- Direct Belt drive
- Recommended Age:
- Licence Requirements:
- Not for use on public highway
- Packing Info:
- Minor Assembly Required.
- Extra Info.:
- Comes with tool kit, spare fuses, UK mains charger and manual.
- Download Instructions:
- Spare Parts For This Model:
- Click Here To View Spares For This Model
Shop with Confidence
- Lowest UK prices guaranteed
- Fast 1-2 working days delivery
- Secure safe shopping
- Spare parts backup
- 6 months parts warranty
- Quality scooters from best manufacturers
- All our scooters are CE approved