- Rear Reflective Light
Added safety if used in low light.
- 6" Wheels
6" Solid tyres so no punctures. PU tyres are light weight, have better elasticity are long lasting and have a high resistance to wear and ageing.
- Foldable Handlebar Post
Folds and locks into folded position for easy transportation
- High Grade Billet Aluminum Deck
Full size standing deck made of high grade Billet Aluminum.
- Belt Drive System
Strong and reliable belt drive system
- Changeable Fuse
Easy changeable fuse protects the electronics with spar fuse included.
- Locking Mechanism
The folding lock is secure but quick releasing.
- Twist Throttle
Easy twist to go throttle with bicycle type brake lever
- Kick Stand
Functional kick stand for easy parking
|Engine / Motor Size||120W|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||No|
|Max. Range||5 Miles depending on weight and surface|
|Battery||2 x Maintenance free, 24V total|
|Charge Time||6-8 Hours|
|Max. Speed||8-10 Mph|
|Max. Power (Kw/Rpm)||No|
|Max. Torque (N.M/Rpm)||No|
|Front Tyres||6" Solid Tyre|
|Rear Tyres||6" Solid Tyre|
|Starting System||On/Off Switch|
|Transmission||Single speed belt drive|
|Seat Height||No Seat|
|Net Weight||9 Kg|
|Engine Type||Electric Motor|
|Engine Bore x Stroke||No|
|Drive Train||Direct Belt drive|
|Licence Requirements||Not for use on public highway|
|Packing Info||Minor Assembly Required.|
|Extra Info.||Comes with tool kit, spare fuses, UK mains charger and manual.|
|Spare Parts For This Model||Click Here To View Spares For This Model|
How do i order a red one please
- Posted byon Wednesday, 6 February 2019Thank you for your question. Unfortunately we are currently out of stock of this model in Red. I would advise you adding the Red version of this model to your wish list in order to get an email notification as soon as this is back in stock. https://www.scootercity.co.uk/micro-electric-scooters/120w-zipper-micro-scooter-led-deck-folding-with-seat-red.html
Hi do you have any red or pink ones left please
- Posted byon Friday, 23 November 2018Hello - thank you for your question. Unfortunately the scooters on our site are the only scooters we currently have in stock. Please accept my apologies for this inconvenience.
Hi, do you know if you will have anymore of the pink electric scooters in stock soon? Many thanks Charlotte Hoy
- Posted byon Thursday, 25 October 2018Hello - thank you for your question. Unfortunately this model with LED lights does not come in pink, we only sell Blue and Red. However we do stock a pink 120w scooter without the LED lights here which is currently in stock: https://www.scootercity.co.uk/micro-electric-scooters/120w-zipper-micro-scooter-non-folding-pink-and-white.html
Hi my son crashed the scooter and broke the throttle grip do you have any parts in stock ao i could purchase to replace the broken one. Thanks
- Posted byon Monday, 8 October 2018Hello - thank you for your question. I would advise you getting in touch with the support team. They can direct you to the correct parts needed.
What is the minimum reccomended age for this scooter please
- Posted byon Tuesday, 21 August 2018Hello - thank you for your question. The recommended age for this scooter is 12+. I hope this helps you!
Is the shop based in uk. If so where
- Posted byon Wednesday, 16 May 2018Hello - Thank you for your question. We have a warehouse based in Marple, Stockport.
Does it come with a charger
- Posted byon Friday, 16 March 2018
Yes. All of our scooters come with a charger
Hello can I have measurements of the handlebar on its lowest setting measured to the floor, and also of the height of the seat measured in its smallest setting to the floor? Thank you
- Posted byon Friday, 29 September 2017
At the lowest point, the seat is approx 50cm and the handlebars are approx 70cm
What weight will it hold up to
- Posted byon Wednesday, 19 April 201770kg
How fast does it go?
- Posted byon Monday, 30 May 2016
Top speed is around 10km/h
UK DELIVERY INFORMATION
When you place your order before 2pm, Monday - Friday it will be posted the same day with a 1-2 day delivery courier. Spare parts are sent by Royal Mail and may take an extra 1-2 days, small models by Parcelforce and large bulky items by UPS. Guernsey, Jersey and non-mainland will take an extra day. Delivery times exclude weekends. For example if you order after 2pm on Friday it will be posted on Monday and delivered on Tuesday. If you ordered after 2pm on Thursday it would be posted on Friday and delivered on Monday.
SPARE PARTS ORDERS
Spare parts orders will be sent by Royal Mail 2nd class or Parcelforce 24 depending on the size of the package. The price is between £2.64 and £9.60 depending on the number of parts.
Normal sized: £6.00
Medium sized, for example larger electric scooters: £19.99
Large sizes, for example petrol scooters: £23.99
Very large, for example quad bikes: £49.99
When you place your order before 2pm, Monday - Friday it will be posted the same day. Delivery times exclude weekends. For example for a normal sized product if you order after 2pm on Friday it will be posted on Monday and delivered on Tuesday. If you ordered after 2pm on Thursday it would be posted on Friday and delivered on Monday. For large items delivery time will increase to 2-3 days after posting.
CLICK & COLLECT
For smaller items you can choose to have your order delivered to your local HubBox click and collect point and then collect it from there at your own convenience. There is no additional charge for this service. The service is not available for very large items such as quad bikes and ebikes.
SAME DAY CLICK & COLLECT FROM OUR WAREHOUSE
You can choose to collect your order from our warehouse in Marple, Stockport the same day. We are open Mon - Fri from 10am until 6pm. Payments must be made using a 3D secure card or cash. If you pay by Paypal please be sure to bring a driver's license or passport as proof of ID. There is no charge if you collect.
OTHER PREMIUM DELIVERY OPTIONS:
For some items you may upgrade your delivery to one of these premium services. Some of these services will not be available for large items.
The price is £25.00. You must order before 1pm on Friday to have delivery on the Saturday.
NEXT WORKING DAY BEFORE NOON
The price is £12.00. When you place your order before 2pm, Monday - Friday it will be posted the same day and delivered the next working day before noon. Delivery times exclude weekends. For example if you order after 2pm on Friday it will be posted on Monday and delivered on Tuesday before noon. If you ordered after 2pm on Thursday it would be posted on Friday and delivered on Monday before noon.
NEXT WORKING DAY BEFORE 10:30AM
The price is £12.00. When you place your order before 2pm, Monday - Friday it will be posted the same day and delivered the next working day before 10:30am. Delivery times exclude weekends. For example if you order after 2pm on Friday it will be posted on Monday and delivered on Tuesday before 10:30am. If you ordered after 2pm on Thursday it would be posted on Friday and delivered on Monday before 10:30am.
You might also like...
2 customer reviews
Mrs Carol DobsonBy Mrs Carol Dobson May 07, 2014
I bought this scooter for my 6 year old grandson. It was delivered on the day and the
time by DPD.
It was very easy to put together and is easy to
charge. What a great scooter for the money and my Grandson is "over the moon".
cheapBy lucas May 07, 2014
This an amazing yet fun way to transport to places. Kids ang adults find it cheap for a good and fast way to travel. But the thing that puts it down is how long it can go without needing to as it gets slower but amazing.