This little quad bike is the ultimate gift for kids. It features an electric motor so no messing around with fuel and is very easy to use. It has both forward and reverse with a key operated speed limitation setting for younger children. The ATV is feature packed including a battery level indicator on the handlebars and a working front light. Simply select forward or reverse and then twist the throttle to start the fun.
Tool kit for minor finishing assembly included and UK charger.
Front Brake Disc
Vented front brake disc.
Large metal coil over front shocks.
Super strong front bumper.
Key operated speed limiter to reduce maximum speed for younger children.
Big powerful 500W motor.
Vented rear brake discs for maximum stopping power.
Central large rear shock under the seat.
Padded fabric seat for added comfort.
Twist throttle with LED battery level indicator.
Stylish front beam.
|Engine / Motor Size||500W|
|Deck Material||Not Applicable|
|Fuel Type||Electric, Battery Powered|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||No|
|Max. Range||Approx. 12 Miles|
|Battery||12AH / 36V (12V x 3pcs)|
|Charge Time||12-16 Hours|
|Max. Speed||Approx. 14MPH or lower with optional speed restriction turned on.|
|Max. Power (Kw/Rpm)||No|
|Max. Torque (N.M/Rpm)||No|
|Front Brakes||Dual cable operated vented discs|
|Rear Brakes||Single cable operated vented disc|
|Front Suspension||Dual coil over dampers with adjustable preload|
|Rear Suspension||Single coil over damper with adjustable preload|
|Starting System||Key operated Ignition, Separate speed limiter key|
|Transmission||Automatic chain drive|
|Net Weight||35 Kgs|
|Engine Type||Electric motor, 500W|
|Engine Bore x Stroke||No|
|Drive Train||Chain driven to solid rear axle|
|Recommended Age||Ages 4+. Maximum height 5ft. Maximum weight 90kg.|
|Licence Requirements||Not suitable for use on Public Highway.|
|Packing Info||Minor assembly required. Please note box is very heavy.|
|Extra Info.||These bikes are brand new but can arrive with slight blemishes or scratches on the plastic, we cannot replace bikes for this reason, please be aware of this before purchase.|
|Download Instructions||Click Here To Download Assembly Instructions|
|Spare Parts For This Model||Click Here To View Spares For This Model|
Hi when will these be back in stock
- Posted byon Wednesday, 11 December 2019Thank you for your question. Unfortunately we do not currently have a specific date as to when this model will be back in stock however this will most likely be in our next shipment. In the meantime, I would advise you adding the model to your wish list in order to get an email notification as soon as the model is back in stock.
Hi can you give me the dimensions for this electric quad please. Seat height handle bar hight and length front to back thank you.
- Posted byon Wednesday, 11 September 2019Thank you for your question. Seat Height: 48cm Ground Clearance: 14cm Wheel Base: 70cm Ages 4+. Maximum height 5ft. Maximum weight 90kg.
Will these be back in stock for Christmas 2019 delivery?
- Posted byon Saturday, 12 January 2019Thank you for your question. Unfortunately we do not have a shipment of these models to arrive with us before Christmas. I apologise for any inconvenience caused by this. In the meantime, I would suggest adding the model to your wish list in order to get an email notification as soon as the model is back in stock.
Will these be back in stock for xmas
- Posted byon Friday, 7 September 2018Hello - thank you for your question. Yes, these should be back in stock before Christmas.
When will these be back in stock
- Posted byon Friday, 7 September 2018Hello - thank you for your question. Unfortunately we do not have a specific date as to when these quad bikes will be back in stock however i would advise you to add the model to your wish list to enable us to notify you when they are back in stock and available for purchase. I hope this helps you!
What type & size is the batteries
- Posted byon Thursday, 23 August 2018Hello - thank you for your question. The battery for this quad is 12AH / 36V. I hope this helps you!
Do they need to wear a helmet
- Posted byon Tuesday, 21 August 2018Hello - thank you for your question. You do not need to wear a helmet however we would recommend doing this for safety. I hope this helps you!
What colours are available?
- Posted byon Tuesday, 21 August 2018Hello - thank you for your question. Unfortunately we currently only have red in stock however we do also sell blue. I hope this helps you!
Will you come to my house and drop it off
- Posted byon Tuesday, 16 January 2018
All items are delivered by courier. This scooter would be delivered by UPS.
Are the wheels plastic
- Posted byon Monday, 13 November 2017
The wheel rims are metal with rubber tyres
Hi does it come ready built
- Posted byon Monday, 11 September 2017
Hi, all of the main costruction is already carried out. It will only need some minor assembly such as attaching the handlebars and wheels.
What is the top speed
- Posted byon Thursday, 10 August 2017
The top speed of this ATV is approx. 14MPH
How long once charged does bike last
- Posted byon Friday, 7 October 2016Hi, Thank you for your question. The max range on the quad bike with one charge is around 12 Miles.
How tall is the bike from the floor to the handlebars
- Posted byon Tuesday, 7 June 2016
Can these be picked up from the shop?
- Posted byon Thursday, 19 November 2015Hi, Yes, these can be collected at the warehouse door, as they offer a cash at the door service.
Is it legal to ride on pavements
- Posted byon Monday, 19 October 2015
This is for private land only
I have this quad in blue (I have had it a few years) the batteries no longer charge. Where can I purchase new batteries as I cannot find them on this site.
- Posted byon Friday, 25 September 2015Hi Unfortunately we do not stock batteries for this model
What age group is this suitable for
- Posted byon Thursday, 10 September 2015Hi This is suitable for age 4+ and requires adult supervision, the maximum height is 5 ft and weight is 90 kg Hope this helps!
What is the fastest speed the quad goes
- Posted byon Wednesday, 8 October 2014The top speed is around 14 mph.
what is the lowest speed it can be restricted to and is it easy to restrict it
- Posted byon Friday, 3 October 2014Yes it is very easy to restrict the speed, this can be done via a key at the rear of the quad. The lowest speed is 4mph.
UK DELIVERY INFORMATION
When you place your order before 2pm, Monday - Friday it will be posted the same day with a 1-2 day delivery courier. Spare parts are sent by Royal Mail and may take an extra 1-2 days, small models by Parcelforce and large bulky items by UPS. Guernsey, Jersey and non-mainland will take an extra day. Delivery times exclude weekends. For example if you order after 2pm on Friday it will be posted on Monday and delivered on Tuesday. If you ordered after 2pm on Thursday it would be posted on Friday and delivered on Monday.
SPARE PARTS ORDERS
Spare parts orders will be sent by Royal Mail 2nd class or Parcelforce 24 depending on the size of the package. The price is between £2.64 and £9.60 depending on the number of parts.
Normal sized: £6.50
Medium sized, for example larger electric scooters: £23.99
Large sizes, for example petrol scooters: £29.00
Very large, for example quad bikes: £49.99
When you place your order before 2pm, Monday - Friday it will be posted the same day. Delivery times exclude weekends. For example for a normal sized product if you order after 2pm on Friday it will be posted on Monday and delivered on Tuesday. If you ordered after 2pm on Thursday it would be posted on Friday and delivered on Monday. For large items delivery time will increase to 2-3 days after posting.
SAME DAY CLICK & COLLECT FROM OUR WAREHOUSE
You can choose to collect your order from our warehouse in Marple, Stockport the same day. We are open Mon - Fri from 10am until 6pm. Payments must be made using a 3D secure card or cash. If you pay by Paypal please be sure to bring a driver's license or passport as proof of ID. There is no charge if you collect.
OTHER PREMIUM DELIVERY OPTIONS:
For some items you may upgrade your delivery to one of these premium services. Some of these services will not be available for large items.
The price is £25.00. You must order before 1pm on Friday to have delivery on the Saturday.
NEXT WORKING DAY BEFORE 10:00AM
The price is £12.00. When you place your order before 2pm, Monday - Friday it will be posted the same day and delivered the next working day before 10:30am. Delivery times exclude weekends. For example if you order after 2pm on Friday it will be posted on Monday and delivered on Tuesday before 10:30am. If you ordered after 2pm on Thursday it would be posted on Friday and delivered on Monday before 10:30am.