Click Images To Enlarge
- 1000 watt Electric Motor
The powerful 1000 watt electric motor and will take you at speeds of 25KM/H.
- Vented Disc Brakes
Front and rear vented disc brake
- Large Off Road Wheels
Large 12" Off Road terrain and strong steel rims provide a smooth ride
- Foldable Handlebar Post
Folds and locks into folded position for easy transportation
- Front and Rear Suspension
Front and rear suspension system with strong steel shocks
- Key Start
This scooter is Key starting and has a handy speedometer.
- Chain Drive System
Strong and reliable chain drive system
- Front Light
Front light for extra safety and visibility.
- Kick Stand
Functional kick stand for easy parking
- Rear Brake Light
Ability to alert others when braking for extra safety
- Variable Speed
Easy twist to go throttle with bicycle type brake lever and hand switch bar
|Engine / Motor Size||1000W|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||No|
|Max. Range||30 KM (dependant on weight and surface)|
|Battery||12AH / 48V (12V x 4pcs)|
|Charge Time||12-16 hrs|
|Max. Speed||25 KM/h (dependant on the weight and terrain)|
|Max. Power (Kw/Rpm)||No|
|Max. Torque (N.M/Rpm)||No|
|Front Brakes||Vented Disc|
|Rear Brakes||Vented Disc|
|Front Suspension||Single Coil with height adjustment|
|Rear Suspension||Twin Coils with height adjustment|
|Front Tyres||12" Large Off Road Terrain|
|Rear Tyres||12" Large Off Road Terrain|
|Starting System||Ignition key|
|Transmission||Direct drive automatic|
|Seat Height||Adjustable, Removable|
|Net Weight||46 Kg|
|Engine Type||Electric motor 1000w|
|Engine Bore x Stroke||No|
|Drive Train||Chain driven|
|Licence Requirements||Not for use on public highway|
|Packing Info||Minor Assembly Required. Free Tools Included.|
|Extra Info.||Folding/locking mechanism for transport/storage. Includes mains charger and tool kit|
|Spare Parts For This Model||Click Here To View Spares For This Model|
Can I use the scooter if it’s raining or through puddles
- Posted byon Friday, 3 April 2020Hello thank you for your question, our 1000w model is water resistant, so it can be driven in light rain and puddles however it is not fully water proof so we would recommend trying to refrain from doing this regularly.
How would this cope with hills and to what gradient..
- Posted byon Tuesday, 12 November 2019This model copes with hills very well due to its powerful 1000w motor. I cannot give you a specific gradient as this can vary depending on the weight of the user.
Can this be used without the seat
- Posted byon Tuesday, 12 November 2019Hello, this model can be used without a seat if preferred.
Would you give discount if I buy two
- Posted byon Tuesday, 12 November 2019Hello, unfortunately we cannot offer a discount for these models as they are already currently at a discounted price due to our site wide sale.
Hi,are the tyres solid or air pressured ?
- Posted byon Tuesday, 12 November 2019Hello, the tyres are air pressured.
Hi, What is the maximum weight this can carry please?
- Posted byon Saturday, 7 September 2019The maximum weight this scooter can hold is 120kg.
When you will have this available
- Posted byon Friday, 9 August 2019Thank you for your question. Unfortunately we do not currently have a date as to when this model will be back in stock however I would advise you adding the model to your wish list in order to get an email notification as soon as it is available.
Is the throttle on the left or right hand side?
- Posted byon Tuesday, 19 February 2019
Hi, it's on the right
is it possible to buy a lead to charge the batteries outside the scooter?
- Posted byon Tuesday, 30 October 2018Hello - thank you for your question. Unfortunately not, the batteries do not have a dedicated charging port. The charge is controlled and balanced through the ESC.
How quickly can i get this delivered if I buy it please
- Posted byon Monday, 15 October 2018Hello - thank you for your question. This really depends where you are located. This can be calculated at the checkout by adding your postal code.
TO LOS ANGELES CALIFORNIA? HOW MUCH IS THE PRICE?
- Posted byon Wednesday, 10 October 2018Hello - thank you for your question. The price can be calculated when checking out on our website.
What is the maximum weight of the scooter?
- Posted byon Monday, 17 September 2018Hello - thank you for your question. The weight of this scooter is 46kg.
How does the scooter perform on a slight uphill?
- Posted byon Monday, 3 September 2018Hello - thank you for your question. The scooter performs well uphill however this does effect the scooters battery life as it uses more power. I hope this helps you!
can you tell me the distance between seat an handle bar and you delivery time please r thanks
- Posted byon Tuesday, 21 August 2018Hello - thank you for your email. The distance between the seat and handlebars is approximately 60cm. In regards to delivery time, this really varies depending on where you are located and which delivery option you choose. I hope this helps you!
Do you deliver to Portugal and if yes, at what cost?
- Posted byon Tuesday, 21 August 2018Hello - thank you for your question. Yes, I can confirm we do deliver to Portugal however unfortunately I cannot give you a price as it really depends where abouts. This can be calculated at the checkout when placing your order. I hope this helps you!
I brought one of E scooter it's one of the best thing ever. Everybody want to buy one I gave them the website.
- Posted byon Tuesday, 5 June 2018Hello - thank you for the feedback. Any good feedback we love to hear and really appricate. Glad you love your product!
Can u remove battery and have replacements or is the battery built in ?
- Posted byon Monday, 14 May 2018Hello - Thank you for your question. Yes you can remove the battery and purchase spares or replacements.
Can u buy spare batterys or is the battery in moveable ?
- Posted byon Monday, 14 May 2018Hello - Thank you for your question. Yes you can buy spare batteries, we stock these on our website.
Can the scooter be used in wet damp conditions? Tganks
- Posted byon Friday, 2 March 2018
Hi, absolutely, just make sure to not submerge it.
How lon can you eide for in one time?
- Posted byon Tuesday, 13 February 2018
Dependant on weight and surface, the mazx range of this scooter is 30 KM
UK DELIVERY INFORMATION
When you place your order before 2pm, Monday - Friday it will be posted the same day with a 1-2 day delivery courier. Spare parts are sent by Royal Mail and may take an extra 1-2 days, small models by Parcelforce and large bulky items by UPS. Guernsey, Jersey and non-mainland will take an extra day. Delivery times exclude weekends. For example if you order after 2pm on Friday it will be posted on Monday and delivered on Tuesday. If you ordered after 2pm on Thursday it would be posted on Friday and delivered on Monday.
SPARE PARTS ORDERS
Spare parts orders will be sent by Royal Mail 2nd class or Parcelforce 24 depending on the size of the package. The price is between £2.64 and £9.60 depending on the number of parts.
Normal sized: £6.00
Medium sized, for example larger electric scooters: £19.99
Large sizes, for example petrol scooters: £23.99
Very large, for example quad bikes: £49.99
When you place your order before 2pm, Monday - Friday it will be posted the same day. Delivery times exclude weekends. For example for a normal sized product if you order after 2pm on Friday it will be posted on Monday and delivered on Tuesday. If you ordered after 2pm on Thursday it would be posted on Friday and delivered on Monday. For large items delivery time will increase to 2-3 days after posting.
CLICK & COLLECT
For smaller items you can choose to have your order delivered to your local HubBox click and collect point and then collect it from there at your own convenience. There is no additional charge for this service. The service is not available for very large items such as quad bikes and ebikes.
SAME DAY CLICK & COLLECT FROM OUR WAREHOUSE
You can choose to collect your order from our warehouse in Marple, Stockport the same day. We are open Mon - Fri from 10am until 6pm. Payments must be made using a 3D secure card or cash. If you pay by Paypal please be sure to bring a driver's license or passport as proof of ID. There is no charge if you collect.
OTHER PREMIUM DELIVERY OPTIONS:
For some items you may upgrade your delivery to one of these premium services. Some of these services will not be available for large items.
The price is £25.00. You must order before 1pm on Friday to have delivery on the Saturday.
NEXT WORKING DAY BEFORE NOON
The price is £12.00. When you place your order before 2pm, Monday - Friday it will be posted the same day and delivered the next working day before noon. Delivery times exclude weekends. For example if you order after 2pm on Friday it will be posted on Monday and delivered on Tuesday before noon. If you ordered after 2pm on Thursday it would be posted on Friday and delivered on Monday before noon.
NEXT WORKING DAY BEFORE 10:30AM
The price is £12.00. When you place your order before 2pm, Monday - Friday it will be posted the same day and delivered the next working day before 10:30am. Delivery times exclude weekends. For example if you order after 2pm on Friday it will be posted on Monday and delivered on Tuesday before 10:30am. If you ordered after 2pm on Thursday it would be posted on Friday and delivered on Monday before 10:30am.
You might also like...
£294.99Out of stock
4 customer reviews
Buen articuloBy Juan carlos September 11, 2020
El patinete se entrego en 7 dias laborales des de la fecha de pedido. El patinete es fantastico por su comportamiento y aguilidad, con algun punto a mejorar, pero RECOMENDADO 100% por su relacion calidad precio.
Better than expectedBy Conrad July 19, 2020
Came within 2 weeks of my preorder. Very happy with it and its actually better then it looks in the picture I think.
I have recommended it to several people that notice its greatness and surprised the price is so cheap for the quality.
So coolBy Freddie February 18, 2020
I had a smaller scooter before and it couldn't handle any hills or get over small obstacles. The extra power with this one makes it much more practical and it feels safer to ride like you are not going to get thrown off every time you drive over a small stick or something.
Highly recommendedBy Brain B December 17, 2019
Arrived in under 2 days well packaged. Very happy with the scooter, as described. Would recommend.