This little quad bike is the ultimate gift for kids. It features an electric motor so no messing around with fuel and is very easy to use. It has both forward and reverse with a key operated speed limitation setting for younger children. The ATV is feature packed including a battery level indicator on the handlebars and a working front light. Simply select forward or reverse and then twist the throttle to start the fun.
Tool kit for minor finishing assembly included and UK charger.
Front Brake Disc
Vented front brake disc.
Large metal coil over front shocks.
Super strong front bumper.
Key operated speed limiter to reduce maximum speed for younger children.
Big powerful 500W motor.
Vented rear brake discs for maximum stopping power.
Central large rear shock under the seat.
Padded fabric seat for added comfort.
Twist throttle with LED battery level indicator.
Stylish front beam.
|Engine / Motor Size||500W|
|Deck Material||Not Applicable|
|Fuel Type||Electric, Battery Powered|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||No|
|Max. Range||Approx. 12 Miles|
|Battery||12AH / 36V (12V x 3pcs)|
|Charge Time||4-8 Hours|
|Max. Speed||Approx. 14MPH or lower with optional speed restriction turned on.|
|Max. Power (Kw/Rpm)||No|
|Max. Torque (N.M/Rpm)||No|
|Front Brakes||Dual cable operated vented discs|
|Rear Brakes||Single cable operated vented disc|
|Front Suspension||Dual coil over dampers with adjustable preload|
|Rear Suspension||Single coil over damper with adjustable preload|
|Starting System||Key operated Ignition, Separate speed limiter key|
|Transmission||Automatic chain drive|
|Net Weight||35 Kgs|
|Engine Type||Electric motor, 500W|
|Engine Bore x Stroke||No|
|Drive Train||Chain driven to solid rear axle|
|Recommended Age||Ages 4+. Maximum height 5ft. Maximum weight 90kg.|
|Licence Requirements||Not suitable for use on Public Highway.|
|Packing Info||Minor assembly required. Please note box is very heavy.|
|Extra Info.||These bikes are brand new but can arrive with slight blemishes or scratches on the plastic, we cannot replace bikes for this reason, please be aware of this before purchase.|
|Download Instructions||Click Here To Download Assembly Instructions|
|Spare Parts For This Model||Click Here To View Spares For This Model|
How do i order a red one please
- Posted byon Wednesday, 6 February 2019Thank you for your question. Unfortunately we are currently out of stock of this model in Red. I would advise you adding the Red version of this model to your wish list in order to get an email notification as soon as this is back in stock. https://www.scootercity.co.uk/micro-electric-scooters/120w-zipper-micro-scooter-led-deck-folding-with-seat-red.html
Hi do you have any red or pink ones left please
- Posted byon Friday, 23 November 2018Hello - thank you for your question. Unfortunately the scooters on our site are the only scooters we currently have in stock. Please accept my apologies for this inconvenience.
Hi, do you know if you will have anymore of the pink electric scooters in stock soon? Many thanks Charlotte Hoy
- Posted byon Thursday, 25 October 2018Hello - thank you for your question. Unfortunately this model with LED lights does not come in pink, we only sell Blue and Red. However we do stock a pink 120w scooter without the LED lights here which is currently in stock: https://www.scootercity.co.uk/micro-electric-scooters/120w-zipper-micro-scooter-non-folding-pink-and-white.html
Hi my son crashed the scooter and broke the throttle grip do you have any parts in stock ao i could purchase to replace the broken one. Thanks
- Posted byon Monday, 8 October 2018Hello - thank you for your question. I would advise you getting in touch with the support team. They can direct you to the correct parts needed.
What is the minimum reccomended age for this scooter please
- Posted byon Tuesday, 21 August 2018Hello - thank you for your question. The recommended age for this scooter is 12+. I hope this helps you!
Is the shop based in uk. If so where
- Posted byon Wednesday, 16 May 2018Hello - Thank you for your question. We have a warehouse based in Marple, Stockport.
Does it come with a charger
- Posted byon Friday, 16 March 2018
Yes. All of our scooters come with a charger
Hello can I have measurements of the handlebar on its lowest setting measured to the floor, and also of the height of the seat measured in its smallest setting to the floor? Thank you
- Posted byon Friday, 29 September 2017
At the lowest point, the seat is approx 50cm and the handlebars are approx 70cm
What weight will it hold up to
- Posted byon Wednesday, 19 April 201770kg
How fast does it go?
- Posted byon Monday, 30 May 2016
Top speed is around 10km/h
UK DELIVERY INFORMATION
When you place your order before 2pm, Monday - Friday it will be posted the same day with a 1-2 day delivery courier. Spare parts are sent by Royal Mail and may take an extra 1-2 days, small models by Parcelforce and large bulky items by UPS. Guernsey, Jersey and non-mainland will take an extra day. Delivery times exclude weekends. For example if you order after 2pm on Friday it will be posted on Monday and delivered on Tuesday. If you ordered after 2pm on Thursday it would be posted on Friday and delivered on Monday.
SPARE PARTS ORDERS
Spare parts orders will be sent by Royal Mail 2nd class or Parcelforce 24 depending on the size of the package. The price is between £2.64 and £9.60 depending on the number of parts.
Normal sized: £6.00
Medium sized, for example larger electric scooters: £19.99
Large sizes, for example petrol scooters: £23.99
Very large, for example quad bikes: £49.99
When you place your order before 2pm, Monday - Friday it will be posted the same day. Delivery times exclude weekends. For example for a normal sized product if you order after 2pm on Friday it will be posted on Monday and delivered on Tuesday. If you ordered after 2pm on Thursday it would be posted on Friday and delivered on Monday. For large items delivery time will increase to 2-3 days after posting.
CLICK & COLLECT
For smaller items you can choose to have your order delivered to your local HubBox click and collect point and then collect it from there at your own convenience. There is no additional charge for this service. The service is not available for very large items such as quad bikes and ebikes.
SAME DAY CLICK & COLLECT FROM OUR WAREHOUSE
You can choose to collect your order from our warehouse in Marple, Stockport the same day. We are open Mon - Fri from 10am until 6pm. Payments must be made using a 3D secure card or cash. If you pay by Paypal please be sure to bring a driver's license or passport as proof of ID. There is no charge if you collect.
OTHER PREMIUM DELIVERY OPTIONS:
For some items you may upgrade your delivery to one of these premium services. Some of these services will not be available for large items.
The price is £25.00. You must order before 1pm on Friday to have delivery on the Saturday.
NEXT WORKING DAY BEFORE NOON
The price is £12.00. When you place your order before 2pm, Monday - Friday it will be posted the same day and delivered the next working day before noon. Delivery times exclude weekends. For example if you order after 2pm on Friday it will be posted on Monday and delivered on Tuesday before noon. If you ordered after 2pm on Thursday it would be posted on Friday and delivered on Monday before noon.
NEXT WORKING DAY BEFORE 10:30AM
The price is £12.00. When you place your order before 2pm, Monday - Friday it will be posted the same day and delivered the next working day before 10:30am. Delivery times exclude weekends. For example if you order after 2pm on Friday it will be posted on Monday and delivered on Tuesday before 10:30am. If you ordered after 2pm on Thursday it would be posted on Friday and delivered on Monday before 10:30am.