- Tool Kit
Tool kit for minor finishing assembly included and UK charger
- Front Brake Disc
Vented front brake disc
- Front Shocks
Large metal coil over front shocks
- Front Bumper
Super strong front bumper
- Speed Limiter
Key operated speed limiter to reduce maximum speed for younger children
- Electric Motor
Big powerful 500W motor
- Rear Brakes
Vented rear brake discs for maximum stopping power
- Rear Shock
Central large rear shock under the seat
- Comfortable Seat
Padded fabric seat for added comfort
- LED Indicator
Twist throttle with LED battery level indicator
- Front Lights
Stylish front beam
There are no reviews for this product. You could be the first to review!
Will these be back in stock for xmas
- Posted byon Friday, 7 September 2018Hello - thank you for your question. Yes, these should be back in stock before Christmas.
When will these be back in stock
- Posted byon Friday, 7 September 2018Hello - thank you for your question. Unfortunately we do not have a specific date as to when these quad bikes will be back in stock however i would advise you to add the model to your wish list to enable us to notify you when they are back in stock and available for purchase. I hope this helps you!
What type & size is the batteries
- Posted byon Thursday, 23 August 2018Hello - thank you for your question. The battery for this quad is 12AH / 36V. I hope this helps you!
Do they need to wear a helmet
- Posted byon Tuesday, 21 August 2018Hello - thank you for your question. You do not need to wear a helmet however we would recommend doing this for safety. I hope this helps you!
What colours are available?
- Posted byon Tuesday, 21 August 2018Hello - thank you for your question. Unfortunately we currently only have red in stock however we do also sell blue. I hope this helps you!
Will you come to my house and drop it off
- Posted byon Tuesday, 16 January 2018
All items are delivered by courier. This scooter would be delivered by UPS.
Are the wheels plastic
- Posted byon Monday, 13 November 2017
The wheel rims are metal with rubber tyres
Hi does it come ready built
- Posted byon Monday, 11 September 2017
Hi, all of the main costruction is already carried out. It will only need some minor assembly such as attaching the handlebars and wheels.
What is the top speed
- Posted byon Thursday, 10 August 2017
The top speed of this ATV is approx. 14MPH
How long once charged does bike last
- Posted byon Friday, 7 October 2016Hi, Thank you for your question. The max range on the quad bike with one charge is around 12 Miles.
500W Zipper Electric Kids Quad Bike - Red
This little quad bike is the ultimate gift for kids. It features an electric motor so no messing around with fuel and is very easy to use. It has both forward and reverse with a key operated speed limitation setting for younger children. The ATV is feature packed including a battery level indicator on the handlebars and a working front light.
Simply select forward or reverse and then twist the throttle to start the fun.
Regular Price: £299.99
Sale Price: £269.93
- Zipper Scooters
- Engine / Motor Size:
- Deck Material:
- Not Applicable
- Fuel Type:
- Electric, Battery Powered
- Fuel Consumption:
- Fuel Tank Capacity:
- Max. Range:
- Approx. 12 Miles
- 12AH / 36V (12V x 3pcs)
- Charge Time:
- 4-8 Hours
- Max. Speed:
- Approx. 14MPH or lower with optional speed restriction turned on.
- Max. Power (Kw/Rpm):
- Max. Torque (N.M/Rpm):
- Front Brakes:
- Dual cable operated vented discs
- Rear Brakes:
- Single cable operated vented disc
- Front Suspension:
- Dual coil over dampers with adjustable preload
- Rear Suspension:
- Single coil over damper with adjustable preload
- Front Tyres:
- Rear Tyres:
- Starting System:
- Key operated Ignition, Separate speed limiter key
- Automatic chain drive
- Wheel Base:
- Seat Height:
- Ground Clearance:
- Net Weight:
- 35 Kgs
- Engine Type:
- Electric motor, 500W
- Engine Bore x Stroke:
- Compression Ration:
- Drive Train:
- Chain driven to solid rear axle
- Recommended Age:
- Ages 4+. Maximum height 5ft. Maximum weight 90kg.
- Licence Requirements:
- Not suitable for use on Public Highway.
- Packing Info:
- Minor assembly required. Please note box is very heavy.
- Extra Info.:
- These bikes are brand new but can arrive with slight blemishes or scratches on the plastic, we cannot replace bikes for this reason, please be aware of this before purchase.
- Download Instructions:
- Click Here To Download Assembly Instructions
- Spare Parts For This Model:
- Click Here To View Spares For This Model
Shop with Confidence
- Lowest UK prices guaranteed
- Fast 1-2 working days delivery
- Secure safe shopping
- Spare parts backup
- 6 months parts warranty
- Quality scooters from best manufacturers
- All our scooters are CE approved