49CC PETROL ENGINE
The nippy 49cc Petrol Engine gives a maximum speed of 25 km/h.
VENTED DISC BRAKES & 9" PNEUMATIC TYRES
Front and Rear vented disc brakes. Large 9" Pneumatic tyres and Aluminum Magnesium spoke split rims provide a smooth and quiet ride.
FOLDABLE HANDLEBAR POST
Folds and locks into folded position for easy transportation.
DUAL SHOCK SPORTS SUSPENSION
Dual coil spring front sports suspension system.
ADJUSTABLE SEAT HEIGHT
Adjustable for height with locking mechanism together with spring loaded comfortable seat.
CHAIN DRIVE SYSTEM
Strong and reliable chain drive system.
RACING BARS AND VARIABLE SPEED
Billet Aluminum racing handle bars with BMX style goose-neck and variable speed twist throttle acceleration with safety engine cut off button.
Available in a very fashionable black and chromed finish.
HIGH GRADE BILLET ALUMINUM DECK
Large standing deck made of high grade Billet Aluminum.
|Engine / Motor Size||50cc|
|Fuel Type||Petrol, 1:25 Engine Oil Mixing|
|Fuel Consumption||19 KM/L|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||2.0Litres|
|Max. Range||38 KM|
|Max. Speed||25 KM/h|
|Max. Power (Kw/Rpm)||1.27hp|
|Max. Torque (N.M/Rpm)||2.2N m/7000r/min|
|Front Suspension||Double Weld Bar With Dual Coil spring Suspension|
|Front Tyres||9x3.5" Pneumatic tyres|
|Rear Tyres||9x3.5" Pneumatic tyres|
|Starting System||Pull Start|
|Seat Height||Adjustable Seat|
|Net Weight||22 Kg|
|Engine Type||49cc 2-stroke,1-cylinder,air-cooled, CE approved|
|Engine Bore x Stroke||15mm Bore|
|Drive Train||Chain Driven|
|Licence Requirements||Not for use on public highways|
|Packing Info||Some Assembly Required. Free Tools Included.|
|Extra Info.|| Assembly needed:|
|Spare Parts For This Model||Click Here To View Spares For This Model|
Hi guys I am very interested in one of your 50cc petrol scooters. My question is. Do they need anything at all to get them up and running apart from petrol? Thank you Chris.
- Posted byon Tuesday, 4 August 2020
Hi, yes you will also need 2 stroke oil
Are they delivered built?
- Posted byon Thursday, 11 July 2019Thank you for your question. This model is delivered partially assembled but will need minor assembly before first use.
What is the maximum weight capacity?
- Posted byon Tuesday, 9 July 2019The maximum weight capacity of this scooter is approximately 100kg.
Hi, what are the dimensions of the bike when folded please ?
- Posted byon Saturday, 6 April 2019Approximately 93cm.
How much fuel is required to fill the tank ?
- Posted byon Wednesday, 21 November 2018Hello - thank you for your question. As stated in the specs on the models product page, 2 litres is the maximum capacity of this fuel tank.
Have you got them in stock
- Posted byon Friday, 16 November 2018Hello - thank you for your question. These scooters are currently on pre-order and should be with us around December 6th. If you wish to purchase this scooter, I would recommend pre-ordering this to ensure you have one held when they come into stock.
Hello. I want to ask when will scooters be available?
- Posted byon Monday, 10 September 2018Hello - thank you for your question. Unfortunately we currently do not have a specifc date as to when these scooters will be back in stock however I would advise you adding this model to your wish list in order to get notified as soon as they are back in stock and available for purchase.
Do these mini motor scooters need a driving licence and insurance
- Posted byon Tuesday, 21 August 2018Hello - thank you for your question. These scooters do not need a licence to ride them however we would advise asking your local authorities whether they can be used on public roads and footpaths before doing so. I hope this helps you!
Hi! Can this item drive uphill or is it suitable only for plain roads? Thanks
- Posted byon Friday, 25 May 2018Hello - Thank you for your question. This scooter can be riden uphill however this may effect the battery life and performance. I would recommend using this on flat ground. I hope this helps you!
- Posted byon Monday, 21 May 2018Hello - Thank you for your question. The seat height on this scooter is fully adjustable. I hope this helps!
What oil do I mix the fuel with
- Posted byon Wednesday, 16 May 2018Hello - Thank you for your question. Yes, the oil you need to mix is 2 stroke oil. I hope this helps!
I can't quite make it out. Is that a fuel mixing bottle with it?
- Posted byon Wednesday, 9 May 2018Hello, Yes that bottle is for fuel mixing.
Can I use it in a uk road?
- Posted byon Tuesday, 1 May 2018
Unfortunately this model can only be used on private land and property.
How much fuel does it hold in the tank
- Posted byon Monday, 6 November 2017
This scooter has a 2 Litre tank
Do it come with the 1:25 oil
- Posted byon Monday, 9 October 2017
No. As listed on our site, the mix of 25:1 petrol and oil is required and can be purhcased at any petrol station.
What distance do they cover per tank of fuel
- Posted byon Thursday, 28 September 2017
On a full tank, the max range is approx 38 KM
How fast does it go in mph
- Posted byon Thursday, 7 September 2017
The max speed of this scooter is 21.7 mph
How do you exelarate
- Posted byon Tuesday, 21 March 2017Acceleration is controlled by the throttle twist function.
Where can it be used?
- Posted byon Friday, 24 February 2017
Hi, this is suitable for use on suitably-pathed areas such as tarmac or flagstones.
How long does it take to get delivered
- Posted byon Tuesday, 14 February 2017Hi, Thank you for your question. Delivery can be within 1 - 2 working days if you are within the UK.
UK DELIVERY INFORMATION
When you place your order before 2pm, Monday - Friday it will be posted the same day with a 1-2 day delivery courier. Spare parts are sent by Royal Mail and may take an extra 1-2 days, small models by Parcelforce and large bulky items by UPS. Guernsey, Jersey and non-mainland will take an extra day. Delivery times exclude weekends. For example if you order after 2pm on Friday it will be posted on Monday and delivered on Tuesday. If you ordered after 2pm on Thursday it would be posted on Friday and delivered on Monday.
SPARE PARTS ORDERS
Spare parts orders will be sent by Royal Mail 2nd class or Parcelforce 24 depending on the size of the package. The price is between £2.64 and £9.60 depending on the number of parts.
Normal sized: £6.50
Medium sized, for example larger electric scooters: £23.99
Large sizes, for example petrol scooters: £29.00
Very large, for example quad bikes: £49.99
When you place your order before 2pm, Monday - Friday it will be posted the same day. Delivery times exclude weekends. For example for a normal sized product if you order after 2pm on Friday it will be posted on Monday and delivered on Tuesday. If you ordered after 2pm on Thursday it would be posted on Friday and delivered on Monday. For large items delivery time will increase to 2-3 days after posting.
SAME DAY CLICK & COLLECT FROM OUR WAREHOUSE
You can choose to collect your order from our warehouse in Marple, Stockport the same day. We are open Mon - Fri from 10am until 6pm. Payments must be made using a 3D secure card or cash. If you pay by Paypal please be sure to bring a driver's license or passport as proof of ID. There is no charge if you collect.
OTHER PREMIUM DELIVERY OPTIONS:
For some items you may upgrade your delivery to one of these premium services. Some of these services will not be available for large items.
The price is £25.00. You must order before 1pm on Friday to have delivery on the Saturday.
NEXT WORKING DAY BEFORE 10:00AM
The price is £12.00. When you place your order before 2pm, Monday - Friday it will be posted the same day and delivered the next working day before 10:30am. Delivery times exclude weekends. For example if you order after 2pm on Friday it will be posted on Monday and delivered on Tuesday before 10:30am. If you ordered after 2pm on Thursday it would be posted on Friday and delivered on Monday before 10:30am.
You might also like...
8 customer reviews
Awsome little scooterBy Paul February 05, 2021
I purchased my scooter and began modifying it right away
Be careful it’s not built for extreme rides unless you want to do extreme maintenance lol my scooter is modified to the max I can only play with gears as I removed the reducer put a centrifugal clutch on flipped motor and rear wheel and now I hit insane speeds it’s very powerful when setup right search the internet for mods their fairly cheap and easy to do happy scooter!!!!!
Awesome Scooter!By Ernest November 19, 2020
I've had electric scooters in the past and they sucked compared to this beast. I'd Recommend to a friend for sure!
Impressive scooterBy Ivan September 29, 2020
Awesome scooter, I’m so impressed with the quality and performance. Highly recommended
She’s amazingBy Asael - USA September 23, 2020
I love the scooter she’s perfect. first time riding her she flew on me but I got used to her shes pretty fast once you get her. But you can make her even faster by Straight piping her. It got here 2 weeks after I ordered her so don’t get too exited!
My son is overjoyedBy Leslie September 04, 2020
After saving his money for months my 13-year-old son finally has his scooter and he couldn't be happier. It took some adjustment at first to get it to go - luckily his dad is good with motorized vehicles! But once he took off the "woohoo" of joy could be heard throughout the neighbourhood. It arrived all the way to Minnesota in a week - amazingly fast. It's basic but looks cool, and a great starter scooter. Absolute bargain for the first ride for a teen.