Click Images To Enlarge
- 49cc Petrol Engine
The nippy 49cc Petrol Engine gives a maximum speed of 35 km/h.
- Vented Disc Brakes & 9" Pneumatic Tyres
Front and Rear vented disc brakes. Large 9" Pneumatic tyres and Aluminum Magnesium spoke split rims provide a smooth and quiet ride
- Foldable Handlebar Post
Folds and locks into folded position for easy transportation.
- Dual Shock Sports Suspension
Dual coil spring front sports suspension system.
- Adjustable Seat Height
Adjustable for height with locking mechanism together with spring loaded comfortable seat
- High Grade Billet Aluminum Deck
Large standing deck made of high grade Billet Aluminum.
- Chain Drive System
Strong and reliable chain drive system
- Racing Bars And Variable Speed
Billet Aluminum racing handle bars with BMX style goose-neck and variable speed twist throttle acceleration with safety engine cut off button
- Edgy Black
Available in a very fashionable black and chromed finish
There are no reviews for this product. You could be the first to review!
Hi! Can this item drive uphill or is it suitable only for plain roads? Thanks
- Posted byon Friday, 25 May 2018Hello - Thank you for your question. This scooter can be riden uphill however this may effect the battery life and performance. I would recommend using this on flat ground. I hope this helps you!
- Posted byon Monday, 21 May 2018Hello - Thank you for your question. The seat height on this scooter is fully adjustable. I hope this helps!
What oil do I mix the fuel with
- Posted byon Wednesday, 16 May 2018Hello - Thank you for your question. Yes, the oil you need to mix is 2 stroke oil. I hope this helps!
I can't quite make it out. Is that a fuel mixing bottle with it?
- Posted byon Wednesday, 9 May 2018Hello, Yes that bottle is for fuel mixing.
Can I use it in a uk road?
- Posted byon Tuesday, 1 May 2018
Unfortunately this model can only be used on private land and property.
How much fuel does it hold in the tank
- Posted byon Monday, 6 November 2017
This scooter has a 2 Litre tank
Do it come with the 1:25 oil
- Posted byon Monday, 9 October 2017
No. As listed on our site, the mix of 25:1 petrol and oil is required and can be purhcased at any petrol station.
What distance do they cover per tank of fuel
- Posted byon Thursday, 28 September 2017
On a full tank, the max range is approx 38 KM
How fast does it go in mph
- Posted byon Thursday, 7 September 2017
The max speed of this scooter is 21.7 mph
How do you exelarate
- Posted byon Tuesday, 21 March 2017Acceleration is controlled by the throttle twist function.
Budget 49cc Mini Petrol Scooters With Suspension
Meet the 49cc petrol scooter. We have upgraded this fast model with front dual shock suspension. Other features include 9" pneumatic air filled tough tires, Aluminum Mag wheels, front and rear vented disc brakes and easy fold-able design. This scooter is super strong, it’s frame is made of high tension steel and a large standing deck made of high grade lightweight Aluminium with a machined logo. This petrol powered scooter is fantastic value, great fun and travels up to very nippy 35KM/h.
Regular Price: £219.99
Special Price: £179.91
- Zipper Scooters
- Engine / Motor Size:
- Deck Material:
- Fuel Type:
- Petrol, 1:25 Engine Oil Mixing
- Fuel Consumption:
- 19 KM/L
- Fuel Tank Capacity:
- Max. Range:
- 38 KM
- Charge Time:
- Max. Speed:
- 35 KM/h
- Max. Power (Kw/Rpm):
- Max. Torque (N.M/Rpm):
- 2.2N m/7000r/min
- Front Brakes:
- Rear Brakes:
- Front Suspension:
- Double Weld Bar With Dual Coil spring Suspension
- Rear Suspension:
- Front Tyres:
- 9x3.5" Pneumatic tyres
- Rear Tyres:
- 9x3.5" Pneumatic tyres
- Starting System:
- Pull Start
- Chain Drive
- Wheel Base:
- Seat Height:
- Adjustable Seat
- Ground Clearance:
- Net Weight:
- 22 Kg
- Engine Type:
- 49cc 2-stroke,1-cylinder,air-cooled, CE approved
- Engine Bore x Stroke:
- 15mm Bore
- Compression Ration:
- Drive Train:
- Chain Driven
- Recommended Age:
- Licence Requirements:
- Not for use on public highways
- Packing Info:
- Some Assembly Required. Free Tools Included.
- Extra Info.:
- Assembly needed:
- Attach front wheel 5-10min.
- Attach steering column 5 min.
- Attach fuel tank 5-10min.25 -45 min total build time, depending on the skill of the customer.
- Download Instructions:
- Spare Parts For This Model:
- Click Here To View Spares For This Model
Shop with Confidence
- Lowest UK prices guaranteed
- Fast 1-2 working days delivery
- Secure safe shopping
- Spare parts backup
- 6 months parts warranty
- Quality scooters from best manufacturers
- All our scooters are CE approved